𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟩

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

-

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around just to be met with a blinding light in my face, Tears brimmed my eyes as the memories hit me.

"Daddy?" I whispered looking at my dad who was slumped down in the chair next to me, I could tell we were in our house but in the hospital room.

"malyshka you're awake." He smiled at me and walked towards me cupping my face kissing my forehead.

"Roman?" I sat up trying to see if he was there but it was just my dad, "Where's Roman?" He shrugged, "Don't know sweetie." I just nodded wrapping my arms around myself.

I needed Roman.

"Where's mom?" He smiled a little at me mentioning her, "Come on let me show you." He mumbled making me furrow my brows.

He helped me off the bad and put me into the wheelchair, wheeling me to another room.

My mom was hovering over a bed with a male lying in it, I furrowed my brows trying to get a better peak. "Baby you're awake!" She chirped kissing my forehead.

"Who's that?" The room went silent but a weak voice spoke, Don't remember your own brother Daisy?" I froze when I heard the word Daisy left his mouth.

Viktor called me that all the time and gave me a daisy flower necklace.

"Viktor?" He sat up with the help of my mom and I wheeled over embracing him in a hug, I sobbed uncontrollably he was skinnier and looked drained but still kept a smile on his face.

"Wha.. How.." I tried to get out in between cries, He rubbed my head softly as I hugged him tighter making him groan.

I apologized quickly pulling away, I rubbed away my tears trying to contain my cries. "They didn't kill me, They kept me as their personal slave for years, I only survived because of this little kid. He would bring me meals when everyone was off duty." He explained wiping away his tears immediately when they fell.

Viktor always hated crying, said it made him look weak.

"Some man found me in the basement in the corner of the room and that was the last thing I remembered and then I woke up and Mom explained what happened to me." I hugged him again and laid my head on his chest.

I couldn't believe he was alive after all these years, "Angelo saved you, Romans brother." My dad told him while leaning back on the wall.

"He's downstairs, I'll send him up if you want." Viktor told him sure and looked back down at me, "I missed you." He muttered rubbing my head.

Viktor and I was always close as kids, We did everything together, Never separate.

"I need to talk to Roman, Where's my phone?" I asked lifting my head up from Viktor's chest, "He's gone." I heard making me turn my head to the door only to see Romans brother.