𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥𝟫

Important note at the end please read!!

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

"I don't like the way she was looking at you." Katherina says making me sigh as I pick up my drink.

"She wasn't looking at me any type of way."

"She was looking at you the way I look at you, when I'm horny."

"Yeah? And what look is that ?" I ask as I sip my drink, "Like she wants to suck your dick." I choke on my drink and put it down while coughing.

"Baby that was definitely not the look she was giving me." Katherina rolled her eyes and picked up my drink, "Is that why she never gave me my drink?"

"She said she forgot, She'll be back with your drink."

"She was too busy staring at you to remember!"

"Baby chill out, Every waitress we have is not into me."

"Have you seen you?" I chuckled and grabbed her hands, "I love how overprotective and jealous you get over me." I tease and she smacks my hand away, "I'm not jealous."

"Look, She's coming with your drink." I point and she folds her arms against her chest, "Here's your drink- oops." When she sat the drink down it spilled all over Katherina.

Katherina lunged at her and pulled her down by the hair, "Baby!" I immediately grabbed Katherina but she wouldn't let go of her.

"Baby, Let go of her."

"No, That bitch did it on purpose!" I was using half of my strength to get her off, "Why are you this strong?"

"Get her off of me!"

"Baby it was an accident, Let the girl go." I finally got her to release the girl from her hands, I held Katherina back as she tried to get out from my arms.

"Control your crazy girlfriend."

"If you'd stop talking, I'd be able to!"

"You crazy whore!" I glared at the girl and let Katherina go, Katherina punched the girl in her face and she fell down.

"You asked for it." I pushed the guy back from breaking it up and let them fight it out until I saw blood come from the other girl.