𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟦𝟣

ꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄ

1 month later

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Where are you going?" I questioned Roman as he sneaked into the garage, "My god." I hear him whisper as he turns around hiding something behind his back.

"I'm going nowhere."

"Really, With your keys?" He scoffed and threw his keys, "What keys?"

"I just watched you throw your keys Roman."

"Where are you going? I've tortured many men you're not special Roman Esposito I will cut your fingers off."

"I'm not g- answer that question wisely." I glared at him while pulling the collar of his shirt.

"Okay, You can't tell anyone like not even your brother, especially your brother actually."

"Because if he found out then mines would kill me- what are you talking about? get to the point."

"I'm picking up Angelo."

"That's it? Didn't you just say he was like out of town or something?"

"I lied, again don't tell anyone this."

"He's at a rehab center." He mumbled while looking elsewhere, "What?!"

"What happen? Is he okay?"

"I told you about what happen with Tristan right?"

"No? What happen?" I asked him as he bent down to grab his keys, "I'll explain on the way there."

"Actually I have the video." He pulled his phone out and clicked on something then handed me his phone.

I watched the video closely and he looked at me, "Are you finna cry?"

"Don't judge the video is so sad, Who says that to someone? Especially your brother he's like the nicest person i've ever met."

"Did you kill him? Because this is just wrong, I'd kill him if he did this to my brother."

"Angelo wouldn't let me."

"And you listened?"

"I promised him I wouldn't."

I rolled my eyes and put my feet up making him smack my thigh, "Ow!" I whine while nudging, "No feet on the dashboard."