Welcome Back... Part 1

As her alarm goes off Addy Groans " Oh Shit" she sits up rubs the sleep from her eyes and leans over to turn it off, she pulls the duvet off her and she steps out of the bed and makes her way to the bathroom she sorts herself out and stubbles towards her kitchen she puts the kettle on and sits down at the kitchen table, " Well this is it " she mumbles  to herself " Off Back To Nevermore, Oh Jesus I hope She Still Remembers Me?" as the kettle boiled she gets up makes herself a cuppa tea and turns her playlist on She Turns it up full blast she needs some motivation as she may have had one to many the night before she blasts out her favourite song 'Queen Of Kings' it made her smile as it reminded her of a certain someone who in about 5 hours time she will be seeing again for the first time in about 5 years and as that thought crossed her mind she gets  crazy butterflies sensations in her stomach, All the feelings she had back when she was a student at Nevermore and now she was going back to teach she couldn't wait to see Principle Weems it had been so long, she was always good to her showed a interest in her studies and her passion for music and in particular her talent for the cello she loved playing the cello it took her away from all her worries and insecurity's when she played she was somewhere else just her and the music it was her safe and happy place and Addy needed that place she had not had the best of starts in life she was rejected by most Normies they didn't understand her and her Gift she could Heal People and animals bring them back from the brink and she was looked upon as some kind of freak, her parents didn't understand her that's why they sent her to Nevermore to keep her out the way and not around them they wanted to be as normal as possible and to them their daughter was not normal Just A Disappointment ..."Fuck Them " Addy shouted as she thought about them they didn't know her or show any interest in her so why would she waste anymore tears on them,  as a single tear fell down her cheek, she turned her music way up and she started to pack the last of her things...