Its Official... Part 15

Addy ran threw her door, she didn't want to leave Larissa waiting for her, she put the groceries away grabbed a beer out the fridge and stood back "right this has to be perfect, she grabbed the boxes of lights out of the bags she ran outside on the balcony with the lights and a hammer and some hooks, she had a vision in her head how she wanted this too look and she wasn't going to fuck it up, she banged nails into the wall and hung the lights up, she trailed them all along the balcony wall and them had them coming off at a point, she went back in and pulled her corner sofa out on to the balcony, pulled the table in set out another candle that she had brought from the store and placed the other three on the balcony wall, she grabbed some faux fur throws and cushions that she had on the sofa, grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of Larissa's favourite red wine and took them out to the table, she ran back in stripped off and grabbed her little black dress with the slit up the side ran into the bathroom got her self ready, she put a bit of makeup on and pulled her boots on, she stood back and looked in the mirror "I'm sure Issa will love this" she said out loud, she walked out into her room and she grabbed her cello and bow, grabbed a chair and positioned it, Larissa loved it when she played" I'm sure she will love it this evening" Addy whispered under her breath, so she was all set, all good to go, she was nervous, she picked her phone up and called Larissa "darling I'm all ready for you, but before you come in there's a blindfold on the door handle please put it on" "Of course my little dove whatever you say" "Love you" Addy said before hanging up...   

Larissa walked up the stairs to Addy's room, she felt nervous because she didn't know what to expect, she got to her door and there was a blindfold on the door handle she put it on and knocked on the door, she could hear music playing from Addy's room, she could hear Addy walking towards the door, Addy opened the door and kissed Larissa, she kissed her back, Addy took her hand and guided her threw her room, she could smell Addy's aftershave throughout the room, Addy walked her further into her room, she got to the balcony doors and Addy said "Are you ready Issa" " Always my darling" Larissa said softly Addy stood behind her and removed her blindfold, Larissa looked at what Addy had done, this was all for her, her eyes filled with tears, she looked at Addy her eyes saying how much she loved her, "Oh my little dove, this is beautiful, thank you the tears ran down her cheeks "Oh my darling I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset" "Oh Adaline darling you have not upset me, no one has ever done this for me before". There for the first time a very emotional and weak Larissa that Addy had never seen, and it made her feel good inside that she had given her something no one has ever given her before, and this was all about her, and it wasn't her doing this for someone else, Addy threw her arms around her and kissed her " Issa are you ok baby" "I'm fine my dove, I love this so so much, thank you"  Addy took her by the hand to the sofa she sat her down she poured her a glass of wine and poured herself a glass, she raised her glass "To us, we are official" Addy smiled and Larissa said" always my dove" they kissed " right how do you like your steak? " medium rare  please" ok wont be long Addy went off into the kitchen and started cooking for them both. Larissa walked around the balcony looking at all the little things Addy had done to make this look so beautiful and all for her, as she stood in the door way watching Addy cook she could hear her talking to herself reminding herself  what she had done and what she needed to do with the food she giggled to herself, " This Girl is truly amazing, she done all this for me, she's in there cooking for me, she got my favourite wine and she's so so funny the way she talks to herself because she doesn't want to disappoint me, I love this little thing, I think she's the one, I'm never letting her go" Larissa said to herself.

Addy turned around and saw Larissa looking at her " You Ok My Love" " Oh you have no idea how ok I am my Darling" Addy smiled at her," go sit down Babe dinner will be two minuets" Larissa walked over to the table Addy came out with their dinner" oh darling this looks amazing" " I hope you like it Issa"  Larissa smiled at her Addy topped her glass up and then hers, they ate and talked and laughed " Darling this is all so amazing, I've never felt this overwhelmed before, I've never had anyone do this for me, Thank you " Addy smiled "if this is what you want every night I will give it to you, you are truly a amazing woman Ms Larissa Weems and I love you with all my heart and more and I would do anything to make you happy and feel loved, I hope I have made you feel that this evening" " Oh believe me Adaline you have done more than you ever intended, I feel amazing and loved and happy and content, you truly are a amazing woman" Larissa said she leant forward and kissed her. they finished dinner Addy took the plates in and brought out another bottle of wine she filled Larissa's glass up and looked at Larissa and said "Darling I have a filthy habit and it is only every now and then but that dinner was amazing the wine and of course you, I need a cigarette do you mind" " Oh Darling no not at all, pass me one" Addy looked shocked and she laughed " Oh Issa you kept that one to yourself" " and you too my dove "Larissa said they laughed they sat on the sofa smoking their cigarettes " Oh My God That is sooo Good" Addy said "Oh you got that right" Larissa said as she exhaled " Better than..." " Oh Darling god no" Larissa cut Addy off " Nothing feels better than that my love" Larissa laughed as she took another drag off her cigarette and drank her glass of wine down " Oh Baby you ready to party?" Addy said Larissa smiled " I've  got something for you in the kitchen, but first my last treat for you this evening" " Play it My Dove, I love it when you play" Addy got up kissed her forehead positioned her cello took her bow, and started to play The Sound Of Silence Addy loved this song as much as she loved this woman sat in front of her, she played with love and passion her body showed Larissa how she felt, Larissa sat back in her seat, smiling and listening to her woman play this beautiful song, she was so proud of her, Addy finished and put her cello and bow away she came back outside with a bottle of Jägermeister in her hand Larissa laughed, Addy handed her a shot glass and she filled them both, "To you my little dove, for making me the happiest woman ever"  "And to you Principle Weems, Larissa, My Issa, thank you for taking a interest in me when I was a student and encouraging me to do what my heart wanted me to do, And thank you for excepting me the way I am" Her eyes filled with tears " I Will always except you for you Adaline, I love You"....