Nothing Else Matters... Part 6

Addy stirred from the most amazing nights sleep she had ever had, as she opened her eyes she saw Larissa laying there sleeping soundly she didn't want to wake her so she slid out of the bed covered her up with the duvet that had fallen off her shoulders and walked to the bathroom, she came out Larissa was still a sleep so she went to the kitchen to make her self a cup of tea she stood there thinking" my god, what the hell happened last night" She felt so calm, so happy and all the shit she had been threw over the years especially from her parents not wanting to know her that would normally cripple her to think about them but this morning she didn't give a fuck, she felt so alive and calm and happy she found herself just smiling when normally she would wake up with this under lying dread like she knew something would go wrong, but today, she didn't feel this, she walked over to the kitchen door and leant up against it she looked over at Larissa sleeping like a angel, and she smiled she was so happy this beautiful woman had released her she had felt like a caged bird for so many years and this beautiful soul had released her from this cage she was living in and for that she owed her her life.

Addy walked out of the apartment and into Larissa's office to where her Cello was still stood up against the wall she took it out of her case and she took it to the middle of the room she grabbed a chair and she got herself comfortable took her bow out of the case positioned the cello between her legs, she quickly made sure it was in tune and she began to play, keeping the sound as quiet as she could as she didn't want to wake Larissa as she wanted her to sleep.

she started to play one of her favourite songs as she played she got lost in her music the sound level went up and she was so engrossed that she didn't realise that she was being watched, Larissa stood in the door way watching her play she saw the joy and also the pain she was in as she played her eyes closed tightly she was totally oblivious to what was going on around her as she played, she was in her safe space and Larissa could see this, as Larissa stood there watching her she couldn't help but want her even more than she did last night,  Addy was wearing her knickers and her vest and she studied every part of her as she played looking at her tattoos at her muscles flexing as she played her calf muscles flexing, the ravens on her arms looked like they were flying as she pulled the bow back and forth, she stood in wonder at this young woman playing her heart out feeling the music, feeling the rhythm with every note. She wanted her so so badly right there and then...Addy came to a end she relaxed her arms the sweat falling from her brow she wiped it away her eyes still closed, she sat there with her eyes shut and the smile on her face was beaming, as she opened her eyes she saw Larissa stood there just smiling at her with tears in her eyes "Oh my little Dove you are amazing", Addy blushed she put her cello to one side and she got up from her seat," I'm so sorry to have woken you Issa, I was just so happy when I woke up I just needed to play I'm so sorry for waking you up" Larissa took her face in her hands "Don't you ever apologize for being happy and playing that beautiful song" "If I could wake up every morning to that beautiful music played by you the most beautiful woman I know then I would be a very happy lady" she kissed her lips and took her by the hand back to her room and they laid down on the bed, Larissa with her coffee Addy with her tea and they turned the tv on and laid in each others arms just taking each other in and cuddling...