A Mothers Love... Part 19

Addy woke the next morning, her head still banging she felt awful, sick and dizzy, she looked for Larissa she wasn't there she panicked, she felt something on her hand, she looked down and there was a note. "good morning my love, I've had to go back to Nevermore, I have a meeting I cant get out of, I wont be long, I love you" Addy sighed she came over all dizzy and nauseous, she rang the buzzer and the nurse came in " Are you ok my dear" " no I don't feel right, my heads banging and I feel like I'm going to be sick and dizzy, I've never felt this dizzy before" "Ok let me get you something for your headache and something in case you are sick" she rushed out of the room came back in and handed Addy the bowl and just in time, she threw up everywhere, Addy cried she was feeling so crap all she wanted was Larissa there with her but she was at Nevermore in a meeting, she picked her phone up and called her " Good Morning my dove are you ok?"  "no I'm feeling awful, I've just thrown up all over myself I just need you here Issa, my head hurts I feel so dizzy, when are you coming back I need you Larissa" " I'm leaving now darling I wont be long" " Thank you Issa bye" Addy hung the phone up Larissa knew she wasn't right if she called her Larissa, that was Addy's way of saying I need you. Addy threw up some more the nurse stripped her bed off and re made it and then started to undress Addy to change her clothes " Oh I say they are some interesting tattoos you have there" She was surprised to see them " Thank you, they all have a meaning to me" she smiled at Addy, The door opened and Larissa walked in " hey my darling, what's going on here then" her tone was kind but not happy that Addy was sat there with hardly any clothes on while some woman was undressing her" I threw up all over myself Issa" Addy looked embarrassed "Ok well I'm here now I will take over from here now if you don't mind" the nurse smiled and walked out "Larissa Weems, are you jealous my love" Addy said giggling " Jealous me, Absolutely Adaline" she laughed while she grabbed a flannel and wiped her mouth, she got her toothbrush and toothpaste and gave it to Addy, she cleaned her teeth, Larissa stood to the side of Addy's bed and pulled her to her so her legs wrapped around Larissa's waist she kissed her lips and her kisses travelled down Addy's neck, her hands caressing Addy's back, she shuddered as the goose bumps took over her " Oh god I've missed this Issa" Addy whispered " I have too my dove" she whispered in Addy's ear she continued to kiss her but she knew she couldn't take it further, not here and not in Addy's condition no matter how much she wanted her she pulled away from Addy "Oh Issa really, come on I want you and need you" She pouted at Larissa " No my darling, not yet you need to rest, and believe me I want you so so bad but we cant, not yet, now lets get you dressed" Larissa dressed her and got her comfortable in bed.

Just as Larissa got Addy settled the door flung open Addy looked stunned "Oh god" she groaned it was her Mother "And you wanted more" Larissa whispered to her trying to hide her laughter Addy giggled " Oh God Adaline, look at you, what the hell happened? " she ran over to Addy and grabbed her and held her tight " Hi Mom, yeah you can let me go now, your crushing me" "oh sorry darling, right you need to tell me what happed" " Ok Mother this is Larissa, Larissa has been taking care of me" Her mom turned to Larissa and put her hand out to her " Thank you so very much for looking after Adaline , I cant thank you enough"  " Your so very welcome Mrs Stanza, Addy is very special to me and I would do anything for her" Mrs Stanza looked at Larissa and then looked at Addy she could see by the way they looked at each other and she knew "Oh so your who Adaline was in bed with the other morning when I called her" Larissa smiled and laughed " Yes Mrs Stanza, that would have been me" "Mother Larissa and I are together, we are very happy and we love each other" her mom walked over to Addy and she hugged her she turned to Larissa and flung her arms around her " Thank you again for looking after my little girl" Larissa looked over at Addy, she beamed with happiness  " Your welcome Mrs Stanza" " Well I will leave you both to it for a while, I'm sure you have plenty to talk about and Addy can fill you in with what's been going on" " See you soon Issa, I love you" "I love you too"  Larissa walked out of the room, Addy filled her mother in with what had happened and told her all about Thornhill, her mother was so angry with Thornhill she wanted to go and find her and deal with her, Addy was shocked she had never seen her mother show her protective lioness side of her before, she felt happy that her mother did care about her, "Mom why is dad not here " He is away on business Adaline at the moment, I've spoken to him and he sends his love Adaline" Addy looked disappointed but she didn't expect anything less from him, as he was always all for her brother Ayden, he could never do anything wrong in her fathers eyes " So tell me all about Larissa darling, she seems very nice, and loves you dearly" " Oh she is mom, she makes me so so happy, I had a massive crush on her when I was a student at nevermore, and when I got the job  to go and teach I was so happy and excited to see her again, she excepts me for who I am and what I can do, she's not bothered by my appearance  or my Tattoos, she takes me for who I am and she is  proud to walk out in public with me, she's just perfect Mom and I love her with all my heart and more" "I know you do my darling, and I'm happy that you have found each other you have my total blessing Adaline" and her mom hugged her tightly, Addy for the first time in years cried on her mother shoulder and she let it all out, Larissa walked in to the room and she saw Addy sobbing on her mother " Oh I'm sorry do you want me to come back later" " oh no Larissa darling come on in, we were just having a moment " Mrs Stanza said Larissa walked up to them both and Addy put her arms out to her, She held her tight to her " My Mother loves you" She whispered in Larissa's ear " Why wouldn't she" Larissa giggled, right ladies I'm going to go I've got to go and check into my motel, I will be back tomorrow Adaline to help Larissa take care of you" " ok mom thank you for coming and thank you for everything else, I love you" " I love you too Adaline, goodbye Larissa and thank you, please take care of my baby" "I will Mrs Stanza" and she smiled and walked out the room...