Ms Stanza Part 2 of 2... Part 10

Addy sat at her desk, rummaging  threw her class plans, in 10 minuets she will be welcoming her first class she was nervous and she could feel her hands shaking but it was the youngest students the 9th grade and they had double music so she had plenty of time to get to know them and teach them that morning, " you can do this Stanza" she told herself out loud as she watched the clock, All of a sudden she jumped as she heard the start of lesson bell ring out, she sat back at her desk and waited for the students to descend, As they all filed  into the room chattering to each other and laughing, Addy stood up behind her desk and cleared her throat, no one took any notice "Good Morning Class, I am Ms Stanza and I am your new music teacher, please take your seats quickly and quietly" She said confidently the chatter died down and they all complied, as she looked out across her classroom all theses young faces staring back at her whispering to each other and Addy didn't know why, did she have something on her face, or had she not buttoned her shirt up enough, all sorts of things ran threw her mind.

"Would someone do me the decency and tell me why you are all whispering about me please" Addy said with authority, the students looked at each other shaking their heads. one girl put her hand up "Yes Miss..." " Stone, Miranda Stone Ms Stanza" "So Miss Stone the problem is what?" "Well its not a problem Ms Stanza, It Just we heard that you have a unique gift and we wanted to know if it was really true or just a load of bull" Miranda said. Addy could feel her palms start to sweat and her forehead, she never talked about her gift it made her nervous, " Well class I do have a unique gift I am a Necromancer and I only use it when I absolutely need to, and that's all I'm going to say about it for now, So lets get on with the lesson shall we" the atmosphere in the room changed and they all sat face forwarding as Addy started the class, they talked about music threw out the times and Addy asked them what their favourite music was and why, how it made them feel "Ms Stanza" Miranda said, "What's your favourite music, do you have a particular interest in a instrument?" "I do Miranda I love classical music I also like rock and pop and when they are combined they sound amazing, I play the Cello" "Oh Ms Stanza Play for us Pleaseeee" Addy blushed and smiled well I would but I don't have my Cello here" "Please Ms Stanza, Please play for us" A shaken voice said from the back of the class, "Your name please young Man" Addy said with a very caring tone " George, Ms Stanza, George Kane" Ok Mr Kane Let me make a call and I will see what I can do" He smiled and nodded.

Addy went outside the classroom she took her phone out and dialled, the phone rang a few times "My Little Dove, What's Wrong? Are you ok?" Larissa said with a panicked tone "I'm Fine Issa The Students want me to play for them, but my Cello is in my room, can I leave to retrieve it" Addy said awkwardly " Darling you stay there I will bring it to you" "Thank you Issa" Larissa hung up and Addy waked back into the class room. "Principle Weems is bringing it to me, she wont be long" The students cheered and all sat talking amongst their selves Addy sat back in her chair smiling she felt so good that these little ones wanted to hear her play, she was over joyed.

A few minuets later Larissa walked threw the door and the students stood up as she entered the room "Be seated" she said, she handed Addy her cello "I'm sorry they just really wanted me to play for them" "Its fine My Darling, they will love you playing" She looked at Addy with Love in her eyes Addy returned the look at Larissa, She got her chair and she took her cello and bow out of its bag, she positioned it and started to play,  There was total silence from the room as she played one of her favourite songs Nothing Else Matters, Addy closed her eyes before taking a last look at Larissa as she fully emerged herself in the moment playing a song she loved, knowing that the woman that she loved was there listening and watching, as she played the sound of her music rang out threw out the hallways of the school she had so much passion and love that she had put into playing that everyone in the room, everyone that was listening as it echoed the hallways stopped and listened Larissa's eyes filled with tears she was so proud of Addy , as she played the sweat formed on her brow her head jolted back and forth her hair started to fall out of her hair band she played her heart and soul out, and when she finished the whole classroom erupted with cheers and clapping, she opened her eyes and saw all their faces just smiling and cheering, she wiped her brow and stood up, Larissa walked closer to her, " You were amazing my little dove" she whispered Addy looked at her and  said "All for you Issa" she pulled her hair back up into a knot, "So there you go class, that's why I love the cello so very much" the bell rang the class was over they all packed up and left the room talking about what Ms Stanza had done. 

Addy sat down in her chair and smiled, "Darling that was amazing I could watch you all day long" Larissa said "Just Kiss Me Principle Weems" Addy said with a seductive smile, Larissa bent forward and kissed Addy softly and ran her hands around the back of her neck feeling the sweat still there from her playing, "Right you Lunch Now, My Room" "Of Course Principle Weems" they walked out of the music room and made their way to Larissa's Room...