Consequences... Part 25

Addy woke the next morning with the sun beating through the balcony doors, her lover was sprawled out beside her and uncovered Addy looked at her beautiful body and smiled she laid there taking her all in, she still couldn't believe that she was hers, she looked down at her hand and stared at the beautiful ring Larissa had given to her the night before "I love you Issa" she whispered as she covered her up and got out of bed and made her way downstairs and put Larissa's coffee on, she made herself a cup of tea and took it outside and sat at the table on the patio, she lit a cigarette and gazed out to the woods backing onto the lodge, she sat and zoned out to the sound of the birds singing in the trees and the sound of the ducks and geese out on the lake, she was so taken in by the surroundings that she didn't hear Larissa walk up behind her " Morning my little dove" she whispered in Addy's ear, she jumped and grabbed her chest "Oh I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to make you jump" Addy stood up and kissed her "I will make your coffee my love" " Thank you baby" Larissa sat down at the table and Addy brought her coffee to her " Are you ok Addy, you don't seem yourself" Larissa looked worried.

"I'm ok Issa, I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed, I'm not used to being treated so well Issa, I've never had anything like this before, I've never been loved like the way you love me, I've never felt safe like you make me feel and I've never been made love to the way you make love to me, Its all just crazy and You, You are just this beautiful, stunning, ethereal, amazing woman that I fell in love with when I was 13 and I'm going to be your wife, its just, its just all so perfect Issa" Addy couldn't hold her tears back any longer and she sobbed Larissa pulled her to her lap Addy sat on her Larissa wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly and rocked her "My little dove, my one and only my absolute world its ok let it all out, I will never leave you, you know that don't you, I will always love you and we are going to be so so happy together, I'm sorry if all of this is too much for you" "No Issa its not, I just love you more than I ever thought possible and we are going to live our lives together, forever I-I just keep getting this strange feeling like something's going to happen, I cant say what but its just there niggling at the back of my head, Its probably nothing but it worries me" Larissa kissed her "Come on baby lets go on inside and fix some breakfast and we can do whatever you want to do today ok" 

"Ok Issa breakfast sounds good, and all I want to do is have a day of doing nothing, just snuggled up on the sofa watching crap movies and laying with you my darling" "then that's what we will do Adaline, anything you want you can have" "Oh anything Principle Weems" She said with a flirty tone "Anything Ms Stanza" And she winked at her Addy laughed "Oh maybe you shouldn't have said that Mommy" And Addy ran into the kitchen Larissa chased her and pinned her up against the kitchen wall " Now you naughty girl, you know there will be a consequences for that remark don't you" "I do hope so Mommy" Larissa kissed her passionately and her hand slipped down the front of Addy's shorts Addy whimpered as she wanted her to touch her, Larissa cupped her in her hand "You want me inside you, don't you" Addy nodded "Use your words baby" "Yes, yes I do Mommy" Larissa's fingers slipped between her and Addy groaned " Oh baby your always so wet for me, I fucking want you"

Larissa moved her to the kitchen table "Lay down" Addy done what she was told, Larissa pulled her shorts down and pulled Addy down the end of the table, Addy wrapped her legs around Larissa's waist Larissa kissed the inside of her thighs trailing her tongue up and down in between kisses Addy's legs gripped around her waist tighter she leant forward and kissed her stomach her hands caressing her breasts she moved her tongue down lower to Addy's hotness she ran her tongue up between her lips Addy's back arched she moaned as she felt her tongue on her clit, Larissa licked her up and down hard and slow "Oh fuck Mommy" Addy screamed out as Larissa went faster on her, Addy's hips jerking upwards as her tongue hit her Larissa lifted her head to look at her, she saw the look of pure pleasure on Addy's face she was going to stop, but she couldn't do that to her she told her there would be a consequence but she wanted to make her happy and make her cum so hard for her, Larissa pushed her fingers into her, Addy moaned as she felt her enter her "Oh Mommy yes, Oh please fuck me" Larissa pushed her fingers deeper into her and her tongue was back on her clit now licking her harder and faster "Mommy I'm going to cum" Addy groaned ,"Not yet baby, you wait until I tell you, there's a good girl" she fucked her harder and faster "Oh Mommy Please I-I cant" "Cum for me now baby" Larissa moaned as she knew she was at her climax "I'm, I'm cumming Mommy" Addy bucked her hips her grip around Larissa's waist tightened and she released on her Larissa kept going on her while she rode out her high, she lifted her head up and pulled her fingers out of her trying to catch her breath she said "Adaline, fuck you taste so good my little dove" Addy laid there on the table trying to slow her breathing down "Thank you Mommy, oh Christ that was amazing, I fucking love you Issa" she unlocked her legs from Larissa's hips and sat up she grabbed Larissa's face and kissed her she could taste herself on her lips " You see I told you you tasted good" Addy took her fingers that had been inside her and she put them in her mouth sucking the taste of herself off them "Oh Addy do you have any idea how hot that is and what you are doing to me" Larissa said trying not to touch herself because it turned her on so much Addy looked up at Larissa her eyes locked with hers as she ran her tongue up and down her fingers and pushing her tongue between her fingers "Right Adaline that's enough, or else" "Or else what Principle Weems, are you going to punish me again" Addy said grinning at her , Larissa could feel herself getting hotter and wetter for her she wanted Addy inside of her but not yet she had to wait "Oh believe me Ms Stanza you will get a punishment, and it will be when you least expect it" "Come on Issa you know you want me inside of you, I know your throbbing right now for me, hot and wet and throbbing and you want my tongue on you, or do you want me to fuck you with Your strap on" Larissa grabbed Addy's Hair and pulled her head back and kissed her hard, her tongue dancing around in her mouth, Addy's tongue danced back with hers, it was hard and forceful Addy knew she had Larissa where she wanted her, she wanted her to feel the way she felt when she would stop half way through rubbing her clit, or when she was just about to cum and she would stop, Larissa pulled away from her "If you want to fuck me, you will have to wait Adaline" She grabbed her hand and pushed it into herself " That's how hot and wet you have made me, later you can fuck me and by any means, now get upstairs and wash yourself I will be up Shortly" Addy hopped off the table and made her way upstairs not before planting a kiss on Larissa's lips "Fuck I love you Ms Weems". 

As she walked off Addy grabbed a cigarette and climbed the stairs, Larissa sat down and held her head in her hands "Oh god I fucking love that little one, she makes me feel so good, and I want her to make love to me so badly, but I want her to think that I can resist  her, but truth is I cant, I wanted her to take me there and then, I've never had anyone love me the way she does, maybe she can see when she touches me, but hides it, I don't know I just want to be in control of everything, I cant let her see I'm weak, and I want to be dominated, Maybe I should just give in to her, Oh god I love her, I can't be a bitch, fuck it I'm going to give in and let her dominate me, I've just never felt this loved before, no ones ever made me feel this way"  She made a coffee and sat out on the patio and smoked a cigarette to calm herself down, Addy was upstairs on the balcony she had a bath running and went out on the balcony to smoke "Fuck I needed this, that was intense, and what the hell is going on with me being all dominant with Issa, maybe its just how she effects me, I just want to top her and be in control of her, Jesus I love her so so much" she went back into the bathroom and turned the taps off, she put her play list on her heart melted her all time favourite  Stevie Nicks song came on Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You she turned it up full blast, Larissa stood at the bedroom door Addy held her hand out to her and she put her hand in hers Addy pulled her into her and wrapped her arms around Larissa's neck and Larissa wrapped her arms around her waist they danced close with each other, tears filling both of their eyes, this was their song they had both given themselves to each other, Addy made Larissa feel loved and cared for and Larissa had made Addy feel loved and safe, they kissed and held each other tight and when the song was over they undressed and got in the bath together just holding each other " Love you Issa"" I love you too Adaline"