The Surprise... Part 23

Addy walked to her classroom, she was excited about seeing the students again and she was so happy that Larissa and her were getting married, nothing could bring her down she was on such a high she just kept on smiling to herself, she got to her classroom she could hear the muffled voices of the students talking from behind the door she took a deep breath and opened the door, as she walked in they all clapped and cheered to see her back, Addy got embarrassed and smiled at them all "ok guys settle down please" they stopped cheering and all sat in their seats smiling at her "Well guys so so good to see you all, I've missed you all" Addy said her voice breaking from trying to hold the tears back, " Ms Stanza, welcome back, how do you feel, are you ok, can we see your scar, where's Ms Thornhill, have they caught her yet" Miranda reeled of question after question not taking a breath in between in true Miranda style " Thank you Miss Stone, I feel fine, and I'm ok, as far as Thornhill no they haven't caught her yet but she's long gone now so lets not speak about her anymore, and you cant see my scar as I've not had my hair cut since it all happened so that's a No" she chuckled " Right lets get on with the class shall we" Addy said kindly and smiling at them all, they had a double lesson so it was always a relaxed class. As the lunchtime bell rang out they all left the room, Addy packed her things away and made her way over to Larissa's office.

She knocked on the office door "Come In" Addy opened the door and walked in Larissa looked up " Ahh my darling, how was your first morning, I hope it went well" "Yes Issa it was a brilliant class always is with the young ones, so what do you want to do for lunch" "Well my dove you and me are going away for a few days" She said in a excited tone " What really, Issa I've just started back, what about my classes" Larissa got up and walked over to her, she took her hand in hers " My love, my beautiful little dove, I have wanted to take you away since the incident and it just so happens that I have been able to arrange this, So maybe you could go and pack quick and we can get going, I told you I had a surprise for you didn't I" she raised her eyebrow and winked at Addy "Ok yes Issa sorry I'm just shocked I didn't see this coming, I will run upstairs and pack my things quick" Addy said all flustered and excited at the same time, she ran out of the room up to her room grabbed her bag and started packing her stuff she filled her bag and ran out the door locked it and made her way back down to Larissa's office, she was stood there all ready with her bags by her side " Are you ready my darling" she asked Addy, Addy smiled and nodded they made their way down to the car, loaded it up and got in " Darling I need to stop off in Jericho before we leave I have a few things to do, is that ok" " Yes Issa that's fine Addy said scratching at the back of her head "Issa I need to get this cut its driving me mad" " Yes darling, you can get it done while I go and do what I need to do, Addy nodded and they drove off.

"Issa are you going to tell me where are going, I'm so excited, I've never been taken away before" Larissa laughed and pulled Addy close to her, her arm wrapped around her shoulders as she drove "No my darling its a surprise" Addy grabbed her thigh and looked up to her with a pleading look in her eyes Larissa just smiled " You just have to wait my dove" Addy sighed and snuggled into her as she looked at the road, they pulled into Jericho Larissa walked off to go and do what she had to do and Addy wandered over to the barbers, she walked in and took a seat the barber came out of the back room and offered his chair, she climbed in he wrapped a gown around her "So what can I do for you today" "Um just a number one back and sides and a few lines from the sides into the back please" " Ok no problem, I've not seen you in here before, are you new to the town" "No not really I'm a teacher up at nevermore, I had a accident a while back and I had a head injury could you just be careful around this area" Addy pointed to where her scar was " Oh your the young lady that was attacked by that teacher Thornhill, awful business that was, hope they found her" he said with concern in his voice "No they haven't yet" Addy said with anger in her voice "Well don't you worry she will be long gone by now" he put his hand on Addy's shoulder and patted her, he picked up his clippers and started to shave Addy's head. After thirty minuets he was done "there you go, how's that for you" as he held the mirror behind her head "that's great thank you so much" Addy smiled at him she paid and walked out the shop to go and find Larissa she imagined that she would probably be over at the Weathervane so she made her way over, she wasn't there so she ordered Larissa her coffee and she got herself a chai tea latte, and went and in the window seats so she could see her coming, she sat for five minuets and she saw Larissa walking over she smiled when she saw Addy looking out the window at her she walked in" Here you go my love I got you your Coffee" " Oh thank you my darling, your hair looks amazing" As she looked at Addy's scar she ran her fingertips along it she made Addy shudder "Oh I'm sorry my dove, its the first time I've seen it, it doesn't look bad at all, just remember you are here your scar is a reminder of how strong you are, I Love you Adaline" and she kissed the top of her head.

"Lets get going my dove we have a two hour long drive ahead of us" Addy stood up and kissed Larissa and took her hand in hers as they walked out of the Weathervane and to the car, " Right then lets get going my love" Larissa said all excited "I cant wait to see where we are going Issa it so exciting" Larissa put the car in drive and off they went they talked and laughed and sang on there way there. "well here it is my darling" As they drove down a long drive way Addy looked out the car window she saw a huge lake with docks scattered around it, there was a huge wooden lodge at the end of the driveway and trees, there were so many trees all swaying in the breeze "oh my god Issa, its beautiful are we staying here" "Yes my darling this is all ours for the next 4 days" Addy beamed with happiness they pulled up and got their bags out and walked up to the doors Larissa took the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door Addy walked in it was huge there was a big staircase in the entrance and deer heads mounted on the walls as they walked through Addy ran ahead of Larissa into a huge kitchen dinner " Oh my god Issa its amazing have you seen this" Larissa walked into the kitchen "Oh my Addy it is rather amazing isn't it" off to the kitchen was a huge front room with corner sofas and a massive flat screen tv mounted on the wall Addy flopped down on the sofa Larissa walked over and sat down next to her "Are you happy Addy" "Happy, Larissa I couldn't be happier my love, look at this place I never ever dreamed I would ever be lucky enough to stay in a place like this, and four days with the love of my life, my future wife I'm over the fucking moon my darling" Larissa grabbed her face in her hands and kissed her passionately and Addy's hands wandered " Not yet you naughty girl, there's still the upstairs to see yet" as she looked at her with that devious look in her eye "come on my dove" Larissa pulled her up and they walked up the staircase they walked into the master bedroom the bed was massive, the view from the balcony windows were amazing, Addy ran into the bathroom "Oh my days Issa there a fucking jacuzzi bath thingy" Addy shouted through to Larissa, Larissa laughed she was so cute when she was excited she walked over to the bathroom and stood there with one hand leaning against the door frame and the other on her hip looking at Addy who was now laying in the bath "Are you comfortable Adaline" she laughed "Oh yes Issa very much so" she said giggling as she climbed out and she ran up to Larissa and hugged her tightly " I love you Issa" " and I love you Adaline" "now lets get unpacked shall we"