This Soon... Part 12

As the end of school bell rang out around Nevermore Addy sat back in her chair, she threw her feet up on her desk and let out a big sigh, she took her phone out of her bag and checked to see if she had any messages, on the screen was two from Larissa she smiled and felt the butterflies in her stomach she opened the first message "My Darling I hope you are ok after lunchtime? I've been worrying about you all afternoon, I miss you <3 xx"  Addy smiled and felt all warm inside, she's never had that feeling before and she loved how it made her feel and she loved how Larissa made her feel, she scrolled along to the next message it read "Darling I've had a meeting cancelled this afternoon so once the bell rings I will come over to get you and take you to the store <3 xx" Addy sat there smiling to herself she didn't know when Larissa would get to her so she pushed back in her chair turned her playlist on her phone up and closed her eyes listening to the song playing, She didn't hear the door open or the the sound of heels walking on the floor walking towards her, As she felt the warm breath on her face she opened her eyes to see Larissa leaning in to kiss her lips Addy smiled and Larissa's Lips pressed onto hers she kissed her softly and caressed her face "Hello my little dove", "Hey my beautiful one" Addy said back and she kissed her again "Are You ready to go" "Yes I'm all set Issa" Addy grabbed her stuff and they walked to the car.

When they got into Jericho Addy walked off to the store while Larissa went to get coffee for them both, Addy Hurried around the store she didn't want to keep Larissa waiting she grabbed a few things and then made her way to the Weathervane as she walked in she saw Larissa sat in a booth and she was talking to Ms Thornhill. Addy's fist clenched as she saw her sat there she wanted to walk up to her and give her a good slap she chuckled to herself as she pictured herself doing it, "Ms Stanza you were quicker than I thought you would be Darling "Larissa said happily   " Yes Issa I got it done as quick as I could, I didn't want to keep you waiting" Larissa smiled at her " Come and sit down I got you a coffee" Addy slid next to her in the booth she was facing Thornhill "I don't believe you two have meet, Marilyn this is Addy, Addy Marilyn "Larissa said "Nice to meet you Marilyn" Addy said holding her hand out for Marilyn to shake "Nice to meet you Addy" she said in a unimpressed tone she didn't shake Addy's hand she just kept her hanging Addy side glanced Larissa "Well we must be off have things to do back at Nevermore, good to see you Marilyn have a wonderful evening" They both stood up Marilyn nodded "Good Night Principle Weems" and they both walked out of the Weathervane back to the car  "Jesus that was uncomfortable, I don't think she likes me Issa, But she definitely likes you" As she raised a eyebrow at Larissa and starts to laugh "Oh don't be silly Darling" Larissa said laughing "Anyways I be having words with her tomorrow, she was obnoxious and vile, and not shaking your hand was down right rude Addy" " She probably didn't want to touch the freaky Necro" Addy laughed "Darling don't say that about yourself, I like to touch you" Larissa said and giving her a flirty smile and a wink "Oh indeed you do Principle Weems" they laughed loaded the car up and drove back to Nevermore...

Addy And Larissa walked threw the doors into Nevermore when they got to the second floor Larissa went into her office and Addy Headed up to her room "I will be up soon my darling" Addy smiled and nodded and walked up to her room, she walked inside and put her groceries away  went to the bathroom and turned the taps on to run a bath she poured the bubble bath in and went to the kitchen to get a drink, she opened a nice bottle of red wine that she had got earlier she took two glasses and filled them half way and took one to the bathroom with her then she turned her speaker on and skipped a few songs until she found what she wanted The Four Seasons-Winter In F Major was what she wanted to listen to while she relaxed in her hot bubble bath and drink her red wine, she stripped off and climbed into the bath, it felt amazing she had a good day apart from Thornhill "Fuck I hate that bitch" she said out loud but thought "No I'm not going to let her get to me" all she wanted was a chilled evening and to enjoy it, she slid her body down into the bath with her head under the water she closed her eyes and laid there the sound of the music muffled, the heat of the water soaking into her body, she felt like she was being watched she opened her eyes and there she was the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen and who she still couldn't believe was interested in her, She smiled and lifted her head out out of the water and pulled herself up "Hello You" Addy said smiling "Hello my darling, looked like you was in another world" "I was just thinking about today my love" "Are you ok? I know what Marilyn said really upset you, And I'm sorry you had to hear what she said, but you know Addy I have no problem with how you look, what you wear and I have absolutely no problem with your Gift" Larissa said in such a loving way "Fuck Her" Larissa laughed out loud "I've decided I don't care what people think or say about me, As long as your opinion of me doesn't change Issa" " Well you have no worries there my Little Dove" And she kissed her forehead she walked out of the bathroom and came back with her glass of wine she sat down on the floor and they talked while Addy washed, she got out the Bath Larissa's eyes were glued on Addy taking all of her nakedness in before she wrapped her towel around herself she drained the bath and turned the shower on for Larissa "I will wait in the other room for you darling" as she kissed her, Larissa stripped off and got into the shower

Larissa came out of the bathroom and walked into the room in her pyjamas and her robe " Darling its lovely out there this evening shall we sit outside for a while" Addy got up off the bed and took her hand she opened the the doors up and they went and sat at the table, Addy lit the candle on the table, they sat talking, laughing and drinking for a while when Larissa Took Addy's Hand in hers "Addy can I ask you something please" Addy looked panicked she didn't know if Larissa was gonna end what they have between them or start asking her about her life away from Nevermore either way if she did say any of these things Addy didn't want to talk about it "yes you can ask" Her voice shaking "What has been going on between us, does it make you happy? "Issa of course it does, I've never felt so happy as I am when I'm with you, why do you want to finish this between us" her heart raced her eyes filled with tears "Oh my Love NO , no not at all, I wanted to ask if you would be mine" Addy smiled and threw her arms around Larissa's neck pulling her to her lips and kissing her "I would be honoured to be yours Issa" " Come on lets go in I want to hold you and cuddle up with you with you in bed" Addy said as she took her by the hand and walked her back inside closing the doors behind them, They got into bed they kissed and snuggled up while they watched tv, Larissa was nodding off Addy laid her head on her chest Larissa wrapped her arms around Addy's Waist "Goodnight little dove" "Goodnight Issa" as Larissa drifted off Addy whispered "I Love You Larissa" Hoping that she said it quietly enough that she wouldn't hear her, Larissa looked up at Addy "I Love You Too Adaline" she kissed her and laid back down on her chest, Addy Drifted off to sleep with a massive smile on her face and her Beautiful Ms Weems asleep on her chest "It cant get any better" She thought to herself...