White Dove Down... Part 17

Larissa got changed into her pyjamas Addy made her a cup of coffee " I'm going to go upstairs and tidy up from last night I will be about thirty minuets at the most my love, is that ok with you" "of course my dove, I will lock the apartment door while you are gone and watch some tv, please don't be long Addy" "I wont be Issa, I promise you" She kissed her forehead and went on up to her room, She walked in to her room something didn't feel right to her, she felt uneasy like she was being watched, she walked around her room looking to see if anything was out of place, she checked the bathroom and she looked under the bed she checked her wardrobe she couldn't see anything obvious "This is fucking stupid, get your head together Stanza" she said out loud to herself she walked out on to the balcony to drag the sofa back in as she looked at the table she was shocked to see a dead white dove laying there, its neck had been broken, "What the Fuck!" she shouted out loud, Addy panicked she pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Larissa " Yes my love" " Issa I'm out on the balcony, someone has been in my room, there's a dead bird , its neck has been broken" Addy said with panic and worry in her voice. Larissa put the phone down and ran up to Addy's room she ran out on the balcony to Addy, she looked horrified Addy picked the bird up she held it close to her chest and put her head down, her eyes rolled back she went into a trance and tried to bring the bird back but she was too late she couldn't do it, she put the bird back on the table and stumbled backwards on to the floor, "Darling" Larissa shouted Addy sat up "I'm ok Issa, I just couldn't do it, I've never not be able to bring them back" Larissa sat next to her on the floor she put her arm around her shoulders " Its ok my love, its not your fault, a lot has happened today and its taken it out of you, lets get sorted here and we can bury the bird on the school grounds" she said softly 

Addy pulled the sofa back in and put the blankets away and tided up her room she grabbed some pyjamas and her wash things and headed back down with Larissa to her room, she had put the bird into a paper bag "I'm going to go and lay this little one to rest Issa I wont be long" "Please be careful Adaline, Do you want me to come with you" " no its ok babe, you stay here get into bed and relax I wont be long" Larissa kissed her and Addy left. As she walked threw the hallways to go and get a shovel from the maintenance shed she watched for any sign of Thornhill, she knew this was all her doing, who else would do that and who else knew that Larissa called Addy her little dove. it was obvious to Addy that she was behind all this, and this act was blatantly her threatening Addy "I can handle that bitch" Addy muttered under her breath she grabbed the shovel and went out to where the fountain was, she dug a hole and laid the bird into it " Sorry little one" she whispered and tears fell down her face she heard something behind her and felt a dull aching on the back of her head "I'm not sorry little dove "Addy looked behind her shoulder and saw Thornhill with the shovel raised above her head she smirked at her and before Addy could move she brought it down on her and then all she saw was blackness. Larissa was sat in her room and Addy had been gone for a while now and she was worrying she called her no answer she tried again and no answer she tried her a third time and nothing she grabbed her coat and slipped her shoes on she ran out of her room down the staircase and ran threw the hallways Shouting Addy's name, she got to the fountain and saw Addy's lifeless body laying on the ground "NOOOOOOOO" She screamed she ran over to Addy her head had a huge gash in the back of it and blood seeping from her exposed skull, she called a ambulance and picked Addy up in her arms and held her tightly to her rocking her back and forth sobbing" Please don't leave me my little dove " "I love you Adaline" Her tears splashing down on Addy's face, before she knew it everyone was there students, teachers, the police and the paramedics. Larissa looked around all these faces just appeared out of no where all staring at Addy lying there in her arms.

The Paramedics took Addy away from her laid her on a stretcher and rushed her to the Ambulance, Sheriff Galpin stood in front of Larissa "Principle Weems, what happened" he asked "I-I don't know sheriff, Addy went to bury the dove, I called her a few times because she was gone for so long and I went looking for her and found her here" Larissa sobbed "Bury a Dove" he said confused " Yes there had been a incident with another teacher this morning, I'm not going in to details here with all the students around, but when Addy returned to her room she found the dove dead on the table on her balcony, she went to bury the poor thing, and then someone done this to her and I have a good mind who it is" " Ok Principle Weems you need to tell me who you think has done this to Ms Stanza" "Marylin Thornhill Sheriff Galpin that's who I believe done this, I need to get to the hospital and be there with Addy" " ok we will check out Ms Thornhill you go and but I will need to speak to you again" Larissa nodded she got up from the ground she was covered in Addy's blood she ran through the school got into her car and made her way to the hospital, When she got there she rushed to the desk "Ms Adaline Stanza, where is she, what's happening to her please tell me" her voice full of panic and sadness " Ok she's been rushed threw to surgery, all you can do is wait I'm afraid" the woman behind the desk said to her. 

Larissa smiled and walked away, she paced up and down the waiting area, she couldn't sit still she couldn't think of anything but Addy, what if she lost her what would she do, her eyes filling with tears as she thought about the loss of Addy. "Principle Weems" she heard a voice say she looked behind her it was Miranda Stone and George Kane stood there "Is Ms Stanza going to be ok" She asked her voice worried and tears filling her eyes " I hope so Miss Stone" Larissa couldn't hide her tears and they fell down her face Miranda stepped forward " I'm sure she will be ok Principle Weems, she's got this, Ms Stanza is a strong minded woman and a fighter she wont let this knock her down" as she smiled at Larissa " Thank you Miss Stone" Larissa smiled at them both, they sat down and Larissa continued to pace up and down after 5 hours a doctor came out through the doors "Who is the next of kin to Ms Stanza" Miranda and George looked to Larissa " I am, is she ok? can I see her please" " Sorry to have to ask you this, but what is your relationship to Ms Stanza?" "I am her Partner" Larissa said proudly Miranda and George smiled at each other and smiled at Larissa. "Ok so she's had a massive trauma to her head, she lost a lot of blood we have done scans and there's no signs of any long lasting damage to her brain, we have repaired the back of her skull she's all patched up, she's very confused and tired, she has been asking for Issa as soon as she woke up, I take it that's you" "Yes Doctor I'm Issa" " I'm confident that she's going to make a full recovery its going to take some time, but she will be ok" He smiled and shock Larissa's hand before walking off "Thank you so much Doctor" Larissa called out to him he turned and smiled at her, Miranda and George sat there with tears rolling down their cheeks, Larissa was crying " Right you two you need to get back to Nevermore, call a cab and tell them to put it on my account, and thank you for coming here tonight" " Yes principle Weems, give Ms Stanza Are Love please" George said "I will Mr Kane " 

A nurse came out to Larissa "This way please" Larissa took a deep breath and followed her, when they got to the room the nurse smiled and opened the door for her, Larissa walked in the room, there she was , lying there with her eyes closed with wires connected up to her everywhere, A oxygen tube up her nose she had bandages around her head, her eyes were black and her nose broken and cut up from where she was hit with the shovel, Larissa burst into tears " Hey You" She heard that sweet sweet voice the voice that she thought she might not have heard again she dashed over to her, she touched her face and placed a kiss on her lips "Hello my little dove, I love you Addy so so so much" I love you too Issa, darling I feel like shit, could do with a cigarette and beer right about now" she said trying to giggle " Oh my darling I wish I could give you those things, but you need to get better, I wont leave you Addy, not ever I promise you that, I should have come with you my love this would have never happened" " Its ok Issa, She fucked me up good and proper didn't she, I will get her, but she wont be laid up in a hospital bed I can assure you" " it was definitely her then" Larissa asked " Oh yeah I cant forget that smirk she gave me before she hit me again, she must have really hated me and really loved you" "Hush my dove, just rest for now, the police will be dealing with her now" " Issa, Kiss me please" Larissa kissed her and Addy dropped off to sleep , Larissa took her hand and held her tight she wasn't going to leave her tonight, and she was never going to leave her, she wanted her for the rest of her life  Larissa whispered in Addy's ear "I Love You My Little Dove"