Oh My Little Dove... Part 7

As Addy And Larissa laid in bed, Addy lying across Larissa's chest, Larissa stroking her hair with her fingers Addy felt so happy and content "Issa" she whispered "Yes my little Dove" "Are you happy?" "Of course I am Darling, why do you ask" "Was everything that happened last night just a one off, and is it all going to end?" her voice broke as she asked the question  Larissa sat up and looked her in the eye "Don't be silly, this isn't going to end Addy!" " its only going to get better my love" and she kissed her passionately and pushed her back down on the bed, she kissed her up and down along her neck making Addy giggle and sending chills all over her.

Addy flipped Larissa over onto her back and straddled her, Larissa looked shocked at what she had done Addy took her hands in hers and raised her arms above her head and pinned them down, she leant down and slowly kissed Larissa's neck biting at her skin as she breathed heavily into her ear "I want you Issa, I want you bad" Larissa gave out a moan of excitement Addy removed her night slip and ran her fingers over Larissa's chest, she kissed her from her neck down to her beautiful breasts and kissed them all over flicking her tongue over her nipples making them so hard that when she touched them Larissa gave out a scream "Oh God my little Dove" Addy smiled and and continued to play with her , her hips gyrating against Addy's she made her way down her body running her fingertips down her sides and across her torso, as she moved her body down hers she could feel the heat coming from Larissa...

Addy was in complete control of her now and all she wanted was to make Larissa feel like she had made Addy feel the night before, she ran her hands up and down Larissa's thighs teasing her placing soft kisses along her thighs, Larissa giving out moans of excitement and anticipation she wanted Addy inside of her so badly, Addy pulled her thighs open and Addy's fingers glided into her Larissa gave out a moan as her fingers rubbed up and down on her clit "do it please my Love, I want you inside me" Addy leant forward and kissed her hot wet clit, Larissa threw her head back her hands grabbing at the duvet her knuckles' whitening from her grip, Addy continued to run her tongue up and down her, Larissa riding the rhythm Addy had set, Faster her tongue flicked up and down on her clit, Larissa moaning and screaming from the pleasure she was experiencing, Addy without warning pushed two fingers into Larissa, her body bolted upwards "Ohh Fuck!" she screamed and Addy Pushed her fingers in and out of her faster and faster she felt Larissa tighten Around her fingers, she went further pushing one more finger deep into Larissa "Ohh My Darling I'm Going To Cum" She screamed "Do It Issa, I want to feel you cum" Addy knew she was so so close she went faster, Larissa climaxed she screamed in pleasure and Addy felt her warm liquid cover her fingers, she slowed down and carried on until Larissa had come down from her high.

Addy crawled back up the bed to Larissa, she was breathing so so heavily she placed a kiss on her forehead and gazed at her "Oh My Little Dove, You Certainly know how to make me Sing" she giggled and smiled lovingly at her " Did I do ok? I've never made love to anyone before, I didn't do anything wrong did I?, I didn't hurt you" "Oh My Darling You were amazing" She pulled her to her chest and held Addy as she waited for the trembling in her legs to stop.

Addy got up and walked to the bathroom she ran her a shower and when Larissa had finished she jumped in and when she was done she walked over to Larissa they kissed and Addy Left Larissa and headed back up to her room....