The First Time... Part 5

As Larissa handed Addy another drink she sat down next to her on the sofa, Addy moved over a little from her, Larissa put her hand on her shoulder "Are you ok Darling?" "Yes I'm fine Larissa" her voice shaken and low "I-I'm not used to being so close to someone" She lowered her head out of embarrassment, Larissa Chuckled "Oh my Dear I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do" Addy Looked at Larissa her eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights her breathing began to quicken she could feel her cheeks burn from embarrassment "Addy Darling, you have been with a woman before, Haven't you?" Larissa asked She Shook her head "You have only ever been with men then" Larissa asked "No" she said Larissa smiled at her sweetly and placed a kiss on her forehead, Addy panicked she stood up in front of Larissa And Blurted out "I-I think I should go now I've embarrassed myself enough already and I don't think I should make a fool out of myself anymore" Her eyes filled with tears as she tried to hold them back from falling, Larissa stood up in front of her she put one hand on her hip firmly and lifted her chin up to look at her she leaned down towards Addy looking into her eyes the tears fell from Addy's eyes as she closed them Larissa gently placed a kiss on her lips, Addy's heart raced, her legs felt like they were going to buckle at anytime, she kissed her softly her hand caressing Addy's cheek she kissed her neck she could feel Larissa's warm Breath on her skin, she let out a small whimper as Larissa Kissed her neck lightly her hands running up and down Addy's back and her waist, she stopped and looked at Addy "You see there's nothing to be embarrassed about My Darling" Addy stood there looking at her she put her hand to Larissa's face and she caressed it she felt so soft and perfect, "One moment my Dear" as she walked across her office to the door and double locked it and returned to Addy "Come with me my precious one" taking her by the hand and walking her to her apartment at the other end of her office.

As Larissa opened the door Addy looked around her room but all she could see was Larissa's bed it was the same as hers only with white voiles draped over it with lights running threw out. "Take a seat little one" Addy sat on the sofa, Larissa walked in to the bathroom a few minuets she returned wearing a long black silk night dress she looked absolutely stunning, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. Larissa took Addy's hands she stood her up she peeled her vest off her to reveal her chest she looked down at her and she smiled sweetly, As her hands ran over her perfectly formed Breasts Addy let out a long sigh followed again by goose bumps all over her upper body she ran her fingers under her bra straps and lowered them, reaching around to unclasp her bra, as her bra fell to the floor she gasped at the tattoo that ran under her breasts and up the sides of her torso, "Addy you are exquisite, your body is beautiful" Tears ran down her face "No one has ever said anything like that to me before" Larissa kissed her and wiped her tears away from her face, Larissa moved her hands down to her stomach and to the waist band of her jeans Addy let out a hushed moan.

"May I" Larissa asked, Addy nodded she unbuttoned her jeans pulling them down slowly off her hips taking her all in and she pulled them down revealing more Tattoos, Larissa traced her fingertips along the lines and Addy felt the heat and the aching between her legs intensify "You Are Stunning" Larissa whispered Addy Smiled she stepped out of her jeans Larissa picked her up and laid her down gently onto the soft white duvet she climbed on top of her straddling Addy both of their breathing quickened Larissa Leant down and their lips met they kissed slowly and passionately, Larissa kissing from her lips to her neck Addy Moaning from the pleasure it gave her, Larissa nipping at her skin as she kissed her, Her hands were wondering over Addy's body her fingertips making their way down to her breasts to her stomach and stopping at the top of her thighs "Please Larissa" "Please touch me" Addy Moaned Larissa's hand slipped in between her legs and her finger slipped between her "Oh Fuck" Larissa Gasped "Baby your so wet for Me " Addy groaned and her back arched pushing herself closer to Larissa "oh so you want me inside you" she whispered in Addy's ear "Yes Larissa Pleaseee" Larissa pushed her finger into her, Addy gasped as Larissa gave out a moan of pleasure knowing she was THE first to have ever been inside her and this turned her on even more, "That's my girl" she said as she smiled at her, she pushed a second finger into her and she moaned louder, Larissa pushed and pulled out slowly at first letting her ease into her rhythm before quickening her pace she ran her tongue back up Addy's body to her left breast she kissed and licked her nipple as she continued to pump her fingers into her.

Addy's moans were louder and louder she quickly moved back down towards her hot wet Pussy she pulled her fingers out of her and placed her tongue on her clit, Addy bolted and moaned her back arching upwards, Larissa flicked her tongue back and forth faster and faster sucking on her clit from time to time and holding her clit in her teeth "I- I'm going to cum Issa" Addy shouted "Not yet my darling" as she pushed two fingers back inside her and pumped faster and harder, she felt her tighten around her fingers she was hitting her G-spot hard "Cum for me now My Little Dove" Larissa said in a stern voice Addy's head threw backwards her body jolted and she moaned so loudly her legs shook, Larissa crawled back up the bed to her she sucked her fingers clean from Addy's Juices and kissed her, she got up off the bed and went to the bathroom and came out with a warm flannel and towel she cleaned Addy up, she laid back down with her, Addy's legs were shaking still she couldn't believe that she had experienced what she just did, she felt so good and she was on a high, nothing like she had experienced before in her life, she rolled onto her side and laid her head on Larissa's chest "Thank You Issa" she whispered " No Thank You" "I'm so glad I was your first, and hopefully your last "Larissa pulled her closer to her and they drifted off to sleep....