Bad Timing... Part 11

Larissa marched Addy to her office she locked the door behind her, "Over there Ms Stanza" As she pointed to her desk, Addy walked over to her desk as she was instructed to, Larissa stood there with her hands on her hips with a seductive look in her eyes "Jacket Off, Shirt Off Now!" she ordered Addy, she took her jacket off then made a start on unbuttoning her shirt, she fumbled as she tried to undo them "Slower Darling" Larissa said, Addy stopped took a deep breath and continued to unbutton her shirt, she slowly took her shirt off dropping it to the floor, Larissa walked over to her running her fingertips over Addy's torso, She whimpered as Larissa ran her finger down between her breasts, she leaned over and whispered in Addy's ear "My little dove you were amazing this morning" she kissed her neck Addy's arms flew up around Larissa's neck as she kissed her neck down to her chest she picked her up placing her on her desk, Larissa's kisses were soft and gentle as she moved down Addy's waist she looked up at Addy, her eyes suggesting that she wanted Addy there and then, she started unbuttoning her jeans, she was just about to pull them down off her hips when there was a loud banging on the office door and the door handle rattled as whoever it was outside was trying to get in, they looked at each other in shock "Fuck" Addy whispered "indeed" Larissa whispered back they giggled quietly "One Moment" Larissa bellowed "Quick my love get under the desk" Addy grabbed her jacket and shirt and her bag and phone and hid under Larissa's desk.

Larissa walked over to the door and opened it there stood Ms Thornhill "Yes Marylin how can I help you" "Are you ok Principle Weems, you look a bit flushed" "I'm fine thank you" "I just popped in to ask if you would like to join me later for dinner and maybe a few drinks" Larissa was sat back at her desk "And maybe we could have a little chat about Ms Stanza" She added Larissa's face changed as a angry and stern look took over her face "Why Ms Thornhill would you want to talk about Ms Stanza , what has she done?" Larissa dropped her hand down on to her lap Addy took her hand Larissa held her tightly " Well Principle Weems, you know she has "That" unique gift that I don't think should be used, and second of all she's a bit well unconventional shall we say, Her look and all those ugly tattoos and that shaved head, I don't think she is setting a very good example to the students" Larissa squeezed Addy's Hand under the desk and took a deep breath in "Well Ms Thornhill I have to totally disagree with you, Ms Stanza is yes unique, talented and she is a very attractive young woman, Why should her ability to teach something that she is clearly brilliant at be mocked or looked down on because of the way she looks, Her gift is unique and she was blessed with this gift and we are not in anyway to judge or discriminate her abilities, I think Ms Thornhill in future you should keep your opinions to yourself, as as for tonight I have plans so no I will not be taking your invitation, now I have work to be getting on with,  goodbye Ms Thornhill" Ms Thornhill lowered her head and walked out of the office.

Larissa was fuming she moved her chair out and Addy crawled out from under her desk, Tears filling her eyes and streaming down her face she sat on the floor hugging her knees into herself as she sobbed "Darling come to me" Larissa said in a quiet tone she stood up Larissa patted her lap for her to sit on her, Addy climbed on her and Larissa held her tightly into her chest "You let it out my little dove" As Larissa wrapped her arms around her holding her tight to her "So is that what I am some kind of freak?, is that how I'm looked upon here" " No Addy you are not, and don't let all of what she said about you get to you, you are a amazing, beautiful and very attractive woman who is extremely talented, she's just jealous of you My Darling" she kissed her head and squeezed her tighter.

" I need to go Issa I have a Class in ten minuets and I don't want to be late" "Ok my love you get going and I will see you later probably about 5.30ish" Addy nodded "Oh I'm going to walk to the store after I finish I need a few things I will let you know when I'm back" "ok if you need me to take you just let me know, and don't let all of what she said get to you" Larissa kissed her and Addy made her way back over to her classroom...