Back At Nevermore...Part 2

As the cab pulled up the drive to Nevermore Addy's Heart Began to race she was so excited to be back Home as she called it, it was the only place she has ever felt where she belonged and safe, the Cab stopped by the big heavy doors Addy thanked the cab driver she pulled her trunk( the same one she has when she was a student)  out of the boot of the cab and then retrieved her precious Cello out of the back seat, the cab drove off and she stood back and took it all in she could hear the birds chorus ring out in the trees the sound of the gentle breeze blowing the early autumn leaves around the ground, she felt safe, she pushed the doors open and walked into the lobby it was still as she remembered the long dark oak stair case the velvet couches the trophy cabinet and the amazingly stunning portrait of Principle Weems...as she walked towards the portrait she looked deep into her blue beautiful eyes " God I've Missed you"  Addy said out loud to the Portrait  

"Have You Really Darling" Addy's Heart jumped and her stomach fluttered and she froze not knowing where to look her cheeks blushed and she turned around to see her... Larissa "Freaking" Weems she shouted in her head, "My God She's Just As Beautiful as she was when i left" Addy said to herself..."Principle Weems", "So good to see you after all this time" Addy said her voice cracking and shaking in places, " Welcome Back To Nevermore Ms Stanza, Its Been too long Darling" Principle Weems said as she smiled at Addy and Winking at her. Addy Smiled and nodded her brow was sweating her legs felt like they were going to buckle at any given moment and her stomach oh god that needed to calm down she thought to herself , what hold does this stunning tall beautiful woman have over me, it had been so so long since i felt what i felt as a student here she was just Divine and she couldn't keep her eyes off her, as she stood on the stairs with her domineering stature and her perfectly placed hair and them big beautiful blue eyes her trade mark red lipstick hadn't changed since she was last here, "This Way Mss Stanza Follow Me To Your Room" "leave your Trunk i will have it brought to your room" Addy picked up her Cello and descended the Staircase Behind Ms Weems, She couldn't help But look at her as she swayed up the stair case the view Addy had made her blush and her cheeks turn redder as they got to the second floor Principle Weems Spun Around " Ms Stanza I've Put you on the 3 floor you will be above my office and my apartment there is a fire escape ladder that goes all the way down to the ground floor if you should ever feel the need to vacate your room at anytime, rather than use the more conventional way" As she gave Addy a Seductive smirk "Thank You Principle Weems" Addy said with her voice shaking " So you are still playing then" as she looked at her cello "Yes Very Much Principle Weems " " I would very much like to hear you play sometime Ms Stanza" "Of Course Principle Weems, let me know when and i would be more than happy to play for you"...she looked her up and down and smiled at her " i will leave you to settle in Ms Stanza, come to my office at 8am sharp tomorrow morning and we will get you all settled into your new role as our music teacher" "Thank you Principle Weems", she swallowed hard and watched Weems walk off to her office and close her door shut not before giving Addy a Quick once last look she smiled "Good Night Ms Stanza"....