The Weekend... Part 14

Addy was woken up by her phone ringing, she opened her eyes looked to the left of her Larissa was still there sleeping like a angel, She reached for her phone her eyes adjusted and she looked at the screen "Oh Fuck" she shouted out loud "Oh no I cant deal with her this early" she said out loud to herself, She felt Larissa move turning over "hey dove, what's wrong" she said with her cute sleepy voice " My Fucking Mother! Addy replied she took a deep breath and answered "Sup Mother" "Adaline, that's such a lovely way to greet your Mother" "Mom its 8am why are you calling me this early" "well as I haven't heard from you in a while,  I thought I would check in with you" "Wow Mother I've not spoken to you in like 6 months and now you decide to call what the f" she cut Addy off before she finished her sentence "I don't appreciate your tone Adaline, things have been busy, dealing with your father and your brother but all is calm for now so I thought I would call my daughter and see how you are, is that ok with you Madam" Addy looked at Larissa and shook her head, Larissa put her hand on Addy's thigh and rubbed it gently to calm her down Addy looked at Larissa and put her hand over the phone " A bit higher my love" she winked at her and giggled, Larissa laughed out loud" Adaline are you there alone" " No Mother I'm in my bed with a beautiful tall blonde stunning woman who happens to be my boss "Addy said sarcastically Larissa hid her head under the covers to muffle her laughter "Adaline darling, are still in this phase, one day you will meet a lovely man and settle down and have children and live a normal life" "Ok Mother I'm going now I'm not going to sit here and listen to you spout off about your gay conversion theories, talk to you soon, Bye"

Addy hung up on her mother, Larissa was laying there looking at Addy with so much Love in her eyes for her she smiled and pulled her back down on the pillows and leaned over and kissed her "Good Morning darling" she said "Sorry you were woken to the sound of my mother" Addy shaking her head and rolling her eyes "Its fine darling, if she calls again I shall answer saying Hello Mrs Stanza, Addy cant come to the phone right now as she busy in between my legs" Addy laughed out loud " My God Larissa she would have a absolute fit" they both laughed "Was that a hint Principle Weems" As Addy Winked at her "Well Ms Stanza put it this way I wouldn't object" Addy threw her head under the covers positioned herself across Larissa and started to kiss her all over from her chest down to her waist, she knew Larissa's sensitive spots as she ran her tongue along her sides and up under her breasts, Larissa whimpered as Addy paid extra special attention to them places, she continued to kiss her down to her waist, running her fingertips along the inside of her thighs and placing kisses at the top of her legs, Larissa was moaning loudly and wanted Addy's tongue in her so badly, Addy grabbed her thighs pulling them apart and pushed her tongue into Larissa, Larissa bolted up and screamed her name, Addy licked her clit up and down hard and slow she felt Larissa's legs shake as the felling was so intense she pushed two fingers deep into her as she licked her clit "Oh Addy-Yesss Oh Fuck" she cried out as she grabbed the head board of the bed "Faster darling, Fucking faster make Mummy Cum!" Addy slipped another finger into her, Larissa moaned out louder " I'm going to Cum" she screamed Addy's pace was faster now she was getting off on Larissa clamping around her fingers "Addy I'm Cumming "she screamed Addy pulled her fingers out of her and pushed her tongue deep inside Larissa she felt her warm juices flow on her tongue, she held her position as Larissa released on her she pulled out from her, still staying there she kissed her softly Larissa jolted as her kisses meet her clit she moaned as Addy placed more kisses on her "My Little Dove come here to me" Addy crawled up the bed and out of the covers "Fuck I Love You Adaline" Larissa said trying to catch her breath, Addy kissed her and laid back down next to her she held Larissa tight as her body jumped from her clit throbbing from the aftershock of Addy making love to her "Coffee my Love" " Yes please my darling" Addy jumped out of bed pulled on her boxers and a vest and put the kettle on she went into the bathroom came back out                   she looked over at Larissa laying there all relaxed and content "You know Ms Weems, you are Fucking Beautiful" Addy sang out loud Larissa sat up in bed looked over at Addy and laughed "And you Ms Stanza are stunning my little Dove" Addy flashed her and giggled Larissa smiled at her and grabbed her robe she stood up and made her way to the bathroom her legs still weak and hurting, As Addy made the coffee Larissa came up behind her wrapped her arms around her waist holding her tightly to her and she kissed her neck "what do you want to do today my love" "Maybe we could go into Jericho and grab some groceries I want to make you a lovely dinner and spoil you" Addy said  Larissa squeezed her tight "Have a walk around town and have a lovely chilled evening what do you think Issa" " Sounds absolutely wonderful Addy" Larissa said as she kissed her again...

They drank their coffee and got showered, Larissa went back down to her apartment and got dressed and they meet on the stair case, they made their way to the car and drove into Jericho, Addy went into the store to buy the groceries she didn't want Larissa to see what she was buying as it was going to be a surprise, she had everything figured out, how she wanted the evening to go, she wanted to make it special, as Larissa made her feel special. Larissa went off to the weathervane to get a coffee while Addy went shopping, as Addy walked around the store she grabbed a couple of steaks, potatoes and some vegetables she got 4 bottles of the red wine that Larissa loved so much and a bottle of Jägermeister, that remined her of the night that they ate at the restaurant and they got a bit drunk, it was one of the best nights so far that they had together as she walked around she saw boxes of outside lights and big white candles like she had on her table back home so she grabbed a few boxes of lights and 4 more big candles, she went to the check out and paid, she asked if she could leave it there as she went to grab the car keys, she ran over to the Weathervane, as she walked threw the door, Again there she was Ms Thornhill sat very close to Larissa in the booth, "Issa darling the car keys can I have them please I need to get the groceries into the car I've left them in the store"  "Of course Darling" Larissa handed her the keys caressing her hand as Addy took them, Marylin saw the way Larissa touched her hand, "I wont be long" Addy said as she ran out of the door and back over to the store, "You two are spending a lot of time together since She started at the school" Marylin said harshly " Ms Stanza and myself enjoy each others company Marylin" "really Larissa, I thought you enjoyed my company as well" as she slid closer to Larissa and placed her hand on Larissa's thigh Addy walked back in and saw Marylin sat closer to Larissa and her hand on her, she saw red... Larissa looked At Addy as to say I've got this

   "Marylin, I think you should know, Addy and I are in a relationship and we are very very happy together, whatever you thought was going on between us was not reciprocated on my behalf, your a friend and I am happy that we are friends but nothing more, and I think that you need to accept that we are together and treat Addy with the same respect that you treat me with," "And keep your hands off my Woman Ms Thornhill" Addy said aggressively Addy was raging that she had touched Larissa, " Yes that's enough my dove, there's no need for this to get nasty, is there" "Depends Issa, If she continues to touch what is mine" Addy puffed herself up and her brown eyes got darker with rage, "I'm sorry if I had offended you both" Marylin said sheepishly and she got up and walked out of the coffee house, they grabbed their coffees and walked back to the car, they sat in the car "Well Fuck Issa, what the hell, You see I told you she liked you" " Lets just put this down to me being to nice on my part obviously she got the wrong signals" "Well yeah she blatantly did" Addy said,, "Anyway Darling she now knows we are together, no doubt the whole school will know by Monday"  " I don't care Issa I want them all to know, I love you more than you will ever know and I will do anything for you" her voice cracking and tears filling her eyes "Come here Baby" Larissa took Addy's face in her hands and kissed her "Lets get back, shall we I'm starving" Addy nodded Larissa drove off with Addy snuggled up under her arm as she drove when they got back to Nevermore, Addy got the bags out, " Now My Love I need you to go back to your room for a while I need to arrange everything" she said winking at Larissa "Ok darling just call me when your ready for me" " I will my beautiful one, but no looking out your windows, promise me" Larissa chuckled " I promise My Dove, now go, do what you need to do" she leaned into Addy's ear "Mummy doesn't want to be kept waiting" She smiled and something went on in her boxers as she heard those words " Ok yes, I'm off , I'm on it, I wont take long" Addy said as she got all flustered Larissa laughed "See you soon my Love"  Addy smiled and she ran up the stairs dropping things out of her bag and swearing to herself, Larissa stood there laughing.." Oh God I Love Her" She whispered to herself and she went into her room...