Back to Nevermore... Part 27

Over the next two days Larissa and Addy relaxed, they went on walks together in the woods, they cooked for each other and sat out on the patio around the fire pit toasting marshmallows and making smores in the evenings and just enjoying the quiet time that they had together, as they sat around the fire pit Addy snuggled up to Larissa "Are you ok  my love" Larissa asked "Yes Issa I couldn't be better my darling, I just don't want this to ever end, I love it here I feel so calm and and relaxed, can we come back for our honeymoon" "I know you love it here my dove, I can see how happy you are, and if this is where you want to come for our honeymoon then here is where we will come" "Thank you Issa I love you so very much" "And I love you too my darling, come on lets go on inside and get showered and ready for bed, we have a lot to do tomorrow before we go back to nevermore" they cleaned up outside and headed back on in, Addy went on upstairs and got the shower ready, Larissa cleaned up the kitchen and made her way up to Addy, they showered and got ready for bed, turned the tv on Addy laid in Larissa's arms and they eventually fell asleep.

Larissa woke before Addy the next morning, She turned over and wrapped her arm around Addy's waist and pulled herself into the back of her and held her tight, she had had a horrible nightmare and she had woken up with a horrible feeling inside her she snuggled up closer to Addy and buried her head into the crook of Addy's neck and tears fell from her eyes, Addy woke she sensed Larissa was upset, she turned over to face her "Hey You, what's wrong Issa" ! I had a horrible nightmare Addy it scared me, I'm sorry I woke you" "You don't need to be sorry, what was it about" Larissa sobbed " I-I had to leave you, she came back" "Who came back, not Thornhill" Larissa nodded "Oh my darling she's not coming back ever its going to be ok" Larissa kissed her Addy held her close to her and Larissa sobbed into her chest, "Come on my darling" As she lifted her chin up to look at her "Nothing bad is  going to happen my love, I've got you, I will never let anyone come between us ever I promise you" Larissa held her tighter "I know you wont my dove" they laid holding each other for a while "Coffee my sweet" Addy asked "Yes please baby" Addy got out of bed and made her way downstairs to go and put Larissa's coffee on, she stood leaning up against the counter she thought back to the other day when she told Larissa that she had a strange niggling feeling in the back of her head that something wasn't right, she had tried to push it away but now Larissa had had that nightmare it had crawled back into her thoughts, she swore she would never let anything happen to Larissa and she was going to keep that promise to her, when they go t back to never more she was going to call Sheriff Galpin to see if there was anymore updates on Thornhill, she couldn't take the chance she had already tried to kill Addy and she wasn't going to put Larissa in any kind of danger, she made Larissa's coffee and took it back upstairs to her, she was up and washed and dressed she was sat out on the balcony, "Here my love" and she put her coffee down on the table for her "Thank you Adaline" Addy sat down next to her and lit a cigarette she gave it to Larissa and she lit herself one, "Adaline its all going to be ok isn't it" "Yes my darling, I promised you didn't I" Addy put her hand on her thigh and squeezed, Larissa smiled at her and kissed her. "Right Lets get packed up, and get back to Nevermore my darling, I know its a Saturday but it gives us a few days back at home together" Larissa said "I know I just love it here, fuck it Issa lets just buy this place and stay here forever" Addy giggled " Oh my dove if we could you know we would" " I know my darling, only problem is its so far out, well we will just have to use this as out getaway, our alone time, our happy place" Addy sighed "We will be back my little dove, don't worry about that" Larissa got up and kissed her on the top of her head and started to pack, Addy went into the bathroom and got washed and dressed and helped Larissa take the bags downstairs, Addy took the bags out to the car and Larissa walked around to make sure all the doors were locked up and took the trash out to the garbage bin, She stood back and looked at the Lodge Addy walked up to her and put her arms around her waist "we had a amazing time here Mommy" Larissa squeezed her forearms " You couldn't help yourself could you Adaline" she said laughing "Nope, Consequence?" "You will have to wait and see Ms Stanza" they laughed and got in the car and drove back to Never more.

They drove down the drive way, and parked up unpacked the car and made their way into the school, they went on up to Larissa's office and they dropped their bags in Larissa's apartment Addy star fished on Larissa's bed "Comfortable my dove" Larissa laughed "Yes Thank you Mommy" Larissa stood there with her hands on her hips, "that's twice you have used that word Ms Stanza, are you trying to make me punish you" she said in a stern tone Addy laid on the bed smiling and trying not to laugh "No not at all Principle Weems" She picked the pillow up and put it over her face and laughed out loud into it, Larissa climbed on top of her and pulled the pillow away locking her eyes to hers "Your hopeless my darling, but I fucking love you" and she kissed her passionately she rubbed herself up and down on Addy and Addy moaned out loud, Larissa wanted her but she needed a punishment so she broke away from the kiss and climbed off her "you will learn my dove" she walked off into her office "oh fucks sake Adaline you are such a idiot" she considered finishing herself off but if Larissa caught her she would be in trouble, she punched the pillow and got up and followed Larissa into her office "So my darling what's the plan for this evening do you want to stay here or go up to my room" Addy asked, Larissa looked at her kindly "Whatever you want to do my darling I don't mind" "Shall we have a nice hot bath and get drunk listen to music and maybe your not so little friend could come out and say hello" Addy said laughing and raising her eyebrow "Sounds absolutely wonderful my love, we best get to the store and get supplies" Larissa said excitedly. They walked down to the car and drove to the store picked up what they need and made their way back to the school.