Ms Stanza Part 1 of 2 ...Part 9

Addy's alarm goes off, her hand searching for Larissa, she opens her eyes and looks for her, she had already left, leaving a note on her bedside table "Sorry I had to leave you my little dove, Good luck today and come to my office at 8am" Addy smiled and hauled herself up out of bed, her head banging slightly from the night before, she went and made her self a cup of tea and turned her music on she jumped in the shower, got dressed and done her hair, she was all dressed and ready for her first day as the new music teacher of Nevermore, her stomach turning flips as she thought about it. She looked at herself in the mirror and said "You got this, you can do this, you are Ms Stanza, and they will love you" she pulled her boots on and grabbed her bag and phone she walked out of her room and made her way to Larissa's office, as she walked down the stair case she could hear the noise of students roaming threw the corridors, she stood at Larissa's office door pulling her jacket down and straightening her hair before she knocked the door.

"Come in" she shouted Addy opened the door and walked in, Larissa was sat at her desk with her laptop open (as always) as she looked up to see who was walking into her office she stopped typing and gave Addy a huge smile, she got up from her desk and walked over to her she took her hands in hers and kissed her softly "Oh Darling you look amazing and you smell absolutely divine" " Thank you Issa, I'm very nervous, and I wasn't sure what to wear or how to do my hair " Addy said talking so fast, Larissa could see that she was nervous and she held her tightly against her chest "You Are Perfect My Little Dove" she whispered in Addy's ear, she felt Addy's Body relax as she held her and she smiled because she knew of the effect she had on her.

Addy stood back from her "I reached out for you this morning, but you were gone" " I'm sorry my Darling, I had a few things to sort out before you came to see me" Addy smiled at her lovingly and nodded, "So are you all ready for your big day, please don't worry my Love the students are going to love you" " I hope so Issa, I'm so very nervous" "No need my Darling, Come I will walk you to your classroom"  

They walked threw the school, Addy trailing behind Larissa she knew where she was going as she had spent many many days in the room it was her happy place, as they walked Addy could see the students looking at her and whispering, she put her head down until they got to the music room, Larissa held the door open for her she walked in and the smile on her face was so big, "Happy your Here My Little Dove" Larissa said lovingly " Yes, Yes I am Issa, So so very happy" This is all yours now, do with it as you will my Love" She leant forward and kissed her " Come and have lunch with me later" " I will and Issa, Thank you, Thank you for everything" Larissa smiled and walked out the door...