The Announcement... Part 22

Addy's day started at 6am, her alarm went off and Larissa lay there by her side with her legs wrapped over Addy's, she looked so peaceful and comfortable Addy didn't want to disturb her, she wriggled out of bed and feel on her arse "Fuck It" Addy mumbled she popped her head up to see if she had disturbed Larissa, she was still sleeping soundly, she made her way to the bathroom turned the shower on and went to the kitchen to put coffee on for Larissa, she went back into the bathroom closed the door behind her and stepped into the shower, as she washed she hummed to herself, Addy was so happy and excited she was back to work today and she couldn't wait to see the students again, she was over the moon that Larissa accepted her proposal and she couldn't be happier, she felt like everything was going right for her at last, She washed her hair , her eyes closed as she rinsed the shampoo out she felt fingertips on her back, she opened her eyes to see Larissa naked and in the shower with her, she wiped the water away from her eyes " Good morning my future Mrs Weems" Larissa said beaming at her "Good Morning my beautiful wife to be" Addy replied she kissed her and they held each other Larissa's hands trailing down Addy's back cupping her buttocks in her hands " I love you Addy" she whispered in her ear " I love you too Issa" Addy's hand slid down Larissa's body to Addy's favourite place, "oh darling we don't have time this morning, later my love" Addy sighed and rinsed the soap off herself "is that a promise Ms Weems" "I don't need to promise Adaline, you know you will get what you want my dove"  Addy smiled and stepped out of the shower wrapped her towel around her and went into the kitchen she made Larissa's coffee and filled her water bottle up as she ran the cold tap she heard Larissa scream out "Adaline" she turned the tap off and peeked her head around the bathroom door "Oh god I'm so sorry Issa" she smiled at her trying to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing Larissa shook her head at her, Addy walked back to get dressed "Deny me morning sex will ya" she laughed to her self, ran her brush threw her hair pulled it up into a top knot and went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth and put her make up on Larissa was in there singing to herself, as she stepped out of the shower she saw Addy standing there " Aww darling you have a beautiful voice" Larissa jumped as she didn't expect to see her in there " Jesus Adaline you scared me" she laughed Addy handed her a towel she dried off and got dressed and fixed her hair and her make up, Addy grabbed Larissa's coffee and her water bottle and they walked down to Larissa's office.

Addy slumped down on the sofa, Larissa went to her desk turned her laptop on "so are you all ready for today my darling" " I think so Issa, I'm excited but a bit scared and I don't know why to be honest" " its understandable my dove, you have been through so much and its going to take time getting into the swing of it all again" she walked around to Addy and kissed her " I love you Issa" " and I love you too Adaline, if you struggle today you must tell me and I will get your lessons covered ok" Addy nodded and hugged her tightly "oh Addy look at the time, we must go assembly starts in 10 mins, we best get going" Addy grabbed her bag and jacket and they made their way to the school hall. As they walked the corridors teachers and students smiled at Addy she felt so content being back at where she loves and doing what she loves, they got to the hall the teachers all gathered on the stage and sat down while the students filled in and took their seats, The Bell rang out and Larissa walked on to the stage everyone rose out of their seats Larissa stood there looking magnificent as always, Addy's heart fluttered at the sight of her, " Be seated please" She said " Good morning Staff and students, so I would first of all like to say a huge warm welcome back to Ms Stanza, you have been missed greatly by students and staff alike, we are all so very glad that you made a remarkable recovery and your well enough to get back to teaching again, we are all so very happy your back Ms Stanza" the room was filled with clapping and cheering  Addy stood up her face beaming with how amazing theses kids were and they were all so happy to see her back she couldn't keep the happiness from showing, she approached the podium "Thank you all so so very much, it really does mean so much to me, I've missed you all and I cant wait to get back to teaching you all" she turned back to her seat and sat down "thank you Ms Stanza" Larissa said looking back at her Addy smiled sweetly back to her "so other news the end of year Rave'n is coming up soon and I know you are all excited about it and if anyone wants to get involved with organising and decorating the hall or has any ideas on themes please speak to Ms Stevens as she is arranging everything, And last of all, and this is a personal announcement Ms Stanza would you please join me at the podium" Addy looked shocked she looked at Larissa and Larissa looked back at her, she got up and walked over to Larissa " As some of you are aware Ms Stanza and I are in a relationship, and last night Ms Stanza made me the happiest I've ever been by asking me to marry her" The room erupted with clapping, cheering, howling and whoops from the students and staff Larissa took Addy's hand and pulled her close to her, they were all so happy that everyone was happy for them " So we will be fixing a date for the big day and we would like to see as many of you as possible" Larissa lent down and kissed Addy eventually the excitement died down " ok students that is all" Larissa said and they started to file out of the hall, " Wow Issa I wasn't expecting that" "oh darling I'm sorry you didn't mind me announcing our engagement did you" "No not at all my love, I'm so bloody happy I want everyone to know, Oh shit that reminds me I better phone my Mother and let her know" "Oh yes you must Addy she will be so happy for us" Addy smiled at Larissa "You know what I would really like Issa" " No darling what's that" "you bent over this podium while I fuck you and make you scream" Addy said seductively at Larissa " Oh my darling I want nothing more you naughty girl" Larissa grabbed Addy and kissed her hard then broke away "not yet my dove, I have a special something for you, but you will have to wait"  Addy's eyes widened in excitement " Principle Weems are you going to give me a idea, and when can I have this special something" she asked "No Adaline I'm not going to ruin the surprise, lets just say you will love it and you will do as I say" she raised her eyebrow at Addy, Addy's face lit up she kissed Larissa "I better be going to my class my love, I will see you later for lunch" "oh yes you certainly will my Dove" Addy smiled and winked at her and headed off to her class.