Secrets Stay Hidden... Part 18

Larissa woke the next morning with her head on Addy's bed, she opened her eyes to look at Addy she was still fast asleep, She sat up her back cracked where she had been laid awkwardly " Ughhh" she sighed Addy opened her eyes and saw Larissa stretching "Hey You" Larissa stood up and leaned into kiss her "Good morning my love" and she kissed her lips Addy put her arms out to Larissa she hugged her and Addy sighed " I want to go home now Issa" " no my dove you cant go home yet, you have a long way to go until I can take you home" A nurse walked into the room " Good morning ladies, how are we feeling this morning" she said with a cheery disposition  " I want to go home now" Addy said " Oh no Dear you wont be going anywhere for a while yet" Addy looked disappointed " darling I'm going to go and get a coffee do you want anything?" "just some water please my love" She walked out of the room, the nurse started on Addy's  obs and checked the bandages " You look like your on the mend, how are you feeling" " just have a banging headache" Addy replied "I will go and get you something for that" and off she went. Addy laid there thinking about all that happened to her she was replaying it all over and over in her head, the reality that Thornhill wanted to kill her hit her " she could have killed me, she hated me that much that she wanted to fucking kill me" she said out loud to herself, Larissa had come back in the room and heard Addy "But she didn't my darling, and your still here and I will never ever let anyone hurt you again" Addy smiled at her and put her hand out for Larissa to hold she sat down next to her " Issa I've never felt this scared before in my life, I didn't know if I would ever see you again, I never want to feel like that again" Larissa kissed her hand " You wont I swear to you Addy" the nurse returned with her pain meds she took them and she left the room.

"Oh my god" Addy shouted " What, what's wrong Addy" Larissa said startled by Addy's outburst "Shit I need to call my Mother and tell her where I am Issa" " do you want me to call her for you" " yes please, I don't think I could handle taking to her"  Addy handed Larissa her phone and she went out the room and called her " Adaline are you calling to apologize for hanging up on me the other day" "Hello Mrs Stanza, This is Principle Larissa Weems, I'm calling on behalf of Adaline, there's been a accident, Addy was attacked,  she's at the hospital in Jericho, she asked me to call you and inform you what had happened" " Oh my goodness, is she ok, what happened, I will be there as soon as I can Ms Weems thank you for calling me, please tell her I Love her and I will be there soon" "I will let her know Mrs Stanza and I will tell her you will be visiting soon, Goodbye" Larissa hung the phone up and went back into Addy " What did she say Issa" " She said she will be here as soon as she can, and she also asked me to tell you that she loves you" " oh Jesus she's going to be all I told you this I told you that, and then totally flip and be all loving and caring, I just hope she doesn't try to make me leave Issa" Larissa's face changed she looked sad when Addy said that " No, no my dove you wont leave, I cant lose you Adaline, I will look after you I promised you that and that's exactly what I will do" " Don't worry my love I'm not going anywhere, my mother will never take me away from you I'm adult I have my own mind and I'm not going anywhere unless its back to Nevermore with you, And back to our nice warm bed, and well you know back to us doing what we do best together" Addy giggled and raised a eyebrow" Larissa laughed "Oh my little one, your terrible thinking like that after all you have been through" " Well I cant help it if the most beautiful woman ever makes me think of these naughty things" she laughed and Larissa kissed her, "right Ms Stanza I need to go back to the school for a hour I need to go shower and change I will bring you some bits back with me is that ok" "yes Issa that's fine, please don't leave me to long" "I wont, I love you" " I love you to principle Weems" Larissa kissed Addy and she left. 

Larissa pulled up to the school she knew she would be stopped by everyone asking how Addy was doing, she had to make a announcement, she got out of the car and made her way up to her office, she sat down at the her desk and pulled the microphone close to her and took a deep breath put her finger on the speak button " Good Morning everyone, as you are aware Ms Stanza Was rushed to hospital last night, she has had surgery and she is on the mend, I will be back and forth to the hospital for the for see able future until Ms Stanza is discharged if anyone needs me please email me or call if it is a emergency Ms Stevens will be stepping in as acting principle in my absence, Thank you " she pushed the microphone away from her and went into her apartment she showered and changed made her way up to Addy's room, she grabbed her some joggers t-shirts her underwear and her wash things, she walked over to her bed she picked up Addy's pillow and held it to her chest hugging it, it smelled of Addy her aftershave lingering on the pillow she held it tighter to her she wiped her tears away and put Addy's belongings into her bag and made her way back to the hospital. When she returned to Addy's room at the hospital sheriff Galpin was in the room with her, he had come to take Addy's statement, Addy had told him what had happened and he asked Larissa for her statement again, she told him exactly what Addy had told him, "Ok ladies now I don't want to alarm you both but we went to Thornhills residence and it would be wrong to say that what we found there wasn't unnerving, Thornhill really had a thing for you Principle Weems, we found photos of you everywhere, letters that she had written you, her diary made some interesting reading to say the least, she also had photos of you Ms Stanza I wont go into detail but she definitely had it in for you, We also found video footage of you both, and lets just say when you were having some private time, she must have placed a hidden camera in your room Ms Stanza" 

Larissa looked at Addy in total shock, tears filling her eyes, Addy grabbed her hand " Sheriff Galpin I hope you have her in custody because if you haven't once I'm up and out of here I will go looking for her and I will make her pay for what she has done to me and how she has made myself and Larissa feel spying on us, when we were together, that is our private lives and no one has the right to see what goes on behind closed doors" " Ms Stanza I strongly suggest that that you don't do anything to her, we are out looking for her she has disappeared, but I honestly don't think she will be back" " Sheriff the video footage, has it been destroyed" Larissa asked " no we will have to keep hold of it as evidence when we finally catch her, it will be used against her in court " Addy looked at Larissa she was so upset her face said it all "Sheriff I don't want to press charges" Larissa looked at Addy she knew why she was saying this " Ms Stanza what she's done to you is a serious offence" "no charges please sheriff and the video needs to be destroyed and nothing else said about it please" he shook his head " I will be off ladies, Goodbye"  Addy looked at Larissa tears filled her eyes " my love she watched us, everything that we did and said all the times we made love that sick little bitch was watching us "Larissa sat on the bed next to Addy and held her close to her, " I know my little dove, I'm sorry I cant believe that she done this, what was going through her head to violate our privacy, I feel well I don't know how I feel my love" Addy turned to Larissa " You know why I dropped the charges don't you Issa" She nodded "I'm not going to have anyone see what we do in our private lives, I don't care about me, its you, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or violated, and that bitch probably knew that as well" Addy pulled Larissa into her and held her as she sobbed.