Love, Anger & Pleasure... Part 13

As Addy sat at her desk looking at the clock on the wall with only fifteen Minuets to go until she was finished for the week, the students were chatting amongst themselves she sat back and thought how her first week had been apart from the upset from Ms Thornhill on Monday but she had put that to the back of her mind, Her first week teaching had been a complete success, she had got on with her the students there was no trouble in class, she was very pleased how it had gone, Her evenings had been spent with Larissa either at her room or down at Larissa's Apartment She felt so happy and content knowing that she was Larissa's and Larissa was hers just thinking about it made her beam with happiness "Ms Stanza, you look happy "Miranda Stone blurted out Addy immediately blushed "Ohh Ms Stanza, are you thinking about your boyfriend" She Teased "Thank you Miss Stone, That's enough" "if she only knew who I was thinking about" Addy thought to herself. She looked up at the clock it was nearly 3pm "right pack you things up and enjoy your weekend people" the bell rung out and they all left the classroom "Thank goodness for that" Addy said out loud to herself, she collected her papers up and stuffed them into her bag and had a quick tidy up and walked out locking the door behind her.

As she walked back threw the school to her room she saw Marilyn stood talking to some of the other teachers they stared at Addy as she walked past and they whispered to each other and started giggling  Addy stared at them until they were out of sight "Ughh that fucking woman, I cant stand her" Addy said to herself, she was angry and annoyed and needed to blow off some steam she marched up the stairs passed Larissa's office she felt bad she would always pop in on her way back to her room but she was so so angry that she didn't want Larissa to see her like that so she went on up to her room slammed the door shut threw her bag and jacket down, ripped her shirt off over her head, flung the balcony doors wide open dragged a chair over in front of the doors and picked her cello up and she started to play, she played so aggressively and so fast her head jolting back and forth as she felt the music in her, Sweat rolled down her face and her back she was completely zoned out she took all that anger and aggression out as she played. While Addy played Larissa could hear her from her office in fact a lot of people could hear her playing, Larissa dashed up the stairs to Addy's room she entered and stood behind her watching her play her heart out she could see the anger in her face through the balcony doors, Addy Finished she sat back in the chair and exhaled and laid her cello down "My Little Dove" Larissa said softly "Are you Ok" Addy opened her eyes and turned around to see her, tears streaming down her cheeks, sweat pouring off her face, she tried to wipe it all away she was embarrassed to let Larissa see her in that state "I'm sorry Issa I just needed to get that out I was so bloody angry, that woman is vile and I fucking hate her" Larissa walked over to her and kneeled in front of Addy "Oh my darling, don't apologise for how you feel, Don't worry I will be having a word with her, I'm sick of her upsetting you I wont have it" Larissa said in a angered tone Addy put her arms around Larissa's neck and kissed her "I Love you" "I Love you too Darling, now go get yourself a shower and freshen up and I will be back shortly" Addy Nodded and kissed her again.

   Addy showered dried her hair off and pulled it back into a knot, she pulled her boxers on and then put a bra on, she grabbed a pair of black joggers and a vest made herself a drink grabbed a blanket and sat out on the balcony, as she sat there staring out at the school grounds she started to wonder where Larissa was it had been over a hour since she had left her, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted her " Hey my beautiful one, where are you? are you still coming up? she pressed send and sat and waited.             

Larissa was in her office she had Ms Thornhill in there with her "So Ms Thornhill any reason why you took it upon yourself today to upset and offend Ms Stanza?" " So she came crying to you did she, well I never said anything to her" Marylin said sarcastically " No Ms Stanza did not come crying to me, but whatever issue you have with her I suggest you keep it to yourself from now on, I will not tolerate any form of bullying in MY school, is that understood Ms Thornhill" "Why are you so protective of her Larissa" " Principle Weems if you don't mind Ms Thornhill, and my interest and friendship with Ms Stanza is none of your business, now if you don't mind I intend to get on with my evening Ms Thornhill" Marylin nodded and walked out of her office, Larissa paced up and down her office she was so angry she wanted to blurt out that she was in Love with Addy and that they were together but she wanted to ok it first with Addy before anyone knew of their relationship. Larissa picked her phone up read the message from Addy " I Will be up soon my darling just getting showered xx" she sent it went to her room and got in the shower, when she was done and dressed she made her way back up to Addy's room, As she entered Addy was now laying on the bed asleep Larissa looked at her thinking she was the most beautiful woman she has seen, she walked over to her and kissed her forehead, Addy groaned gently and stretched herself out she opened her eyes and Larissa smiled at her " God your beautiful, and your all mine " Larissa said as she leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear "I want you so so badly, I'm so hot for you right now my love" Addy blushed Larissa took Addy's hand and forced it between her legs" You see My Darling, that's what you do to me" Larissa said with a seductive smirk on her face, Addy leaned forward to kiss her, Larissa pushed her back on the bed...

Larissa took her robe off and all she had on was her underwear, she climbed on top of Addy and she lifted her vest off her and pulled her joggers off she leaned down kissing Addy's chest trailing her tongue along her curves and the lines of her tattoo between her breasts Addy moaned out " Oh Larissa, Oh Shit" Larissa looked up at her and continued to lick her body down towards her stomach nipping at her skin as she mover further down her body Addy was writhing from the pleasure Larissa was giving her, as Larissa got closer to her waist she could feel the heat coming off of Addy's crotch she laid her face against her and Addy's hand went to grab at her but she moved her head away " You want me there, don't you, You Naughty Girl" Larissa said to her in a teasing way "Oh Fuck Issa I do, I want you there right now" Larissa's fingers grabbed the waist band of Addy's boxers she pulled them down off of her, she was now in the position to give Addy what she wanted " What do you say Darling" "Please Issa, Please" "Uh Huh, its Please Mommy" "I I'm Sorry Mommy" " Good Girl "she said as she grabbed her knees spreading her wide open, she moved her face closer to Addy's hotness she pushed her tongue inside of her, " Fuck Mommy" Addy screamed out Larissa ran her tongue up and down Addy's clit slow and hard it was driving Addy crazy she moved with her rhythm that Larissa had set, Her legs shaking at the intense pleasure it was making her feel Larissa's tongue got faster and quicker

Addy moaned out loud as she found her hands touching her own breasts and pinching at her own nipples Larissa looked up she stopped Addy Cried out "Mommy Pleaseee don't stop" "I never said you could touch yourself, you Naughty Girl" Larissa told her sternly "I I'm sorry Mommy" Larissa moved back up the bed to Addy she took her hands and held them down against her sides as she straddled her Pushing herself hard against Addy's Throbbing Clit " You don't ever touch yourself until I give you permission, do you understand "she said in a strict voice Addy looked shocked and nodded her head, "Good Girl" she whispered as her fingers slid down and into Addy, Addy bolted upright and Larissa smiled at her lovingly she pushed her fingers in and out of her faster and faster as they locked eyes " That's it my little dove, cum for me, I can feel your ready" As Addy tightened around her fingers Addy's head flew back and she screamed out Larissa's name as she came hard all over her fingers "That's my Girl" Larissa smiled at her "Next time I think we will try something new, I want to see what your limits are my Love" "I would do whatever you you wanted me to, I love you Issa" "I Love you too Addy" she climbed off her and laid there next to her catching her breath running her fingers along Addy's chest and kissing her softly every so often, Addy's legs still trembling and the odd spasm would jolt her legs Larissa giggled as it happened "Oh my Darling did I work you that hard" she laughed " I don't think I can walk just yet, and my god you did work me hard but I loved every second of it" she smiled at her and kissed her "Lets get you cleaned up my Darling" Larissa carried her to the bathroom, Addy sorted herself out they returned back to the bed got snuggled up and fell into a deep sleep...