2 - Eloise

From: Eloise
To: Callum
Subject: Re: Tasks

Dear new boss man from hell,

About this list of tasks you wanted to be done by midnight? You heartless prick can fuck off. You know damn well I had a death in the family, and I'm spending time with my family. So, these "tasks" you insisted on being completed tonight can wait. You'll have them first thing Monday morning.

Sincerely,
Eloise

"Are you still working?" the mister hot man asked as he guided me out of the hotel bar.

"I'm emailing the boss, telling him he can fuck off."

"If you value your job, I highly recommend you not to send that to him. It could cost you your job."

I shoved my phone into my purse. "He's been a thorn in my ass ever since I was hired. He thinks his shit doesn't stink and assumes he's better than everyone in the office. The asshole doesn't even attempt to stop by to see how things are going. All he does is give orders through emails. The man has no idea; I'm the one who's been keeping the company from folding. He needs me. So, he won't fire me."

"May I ask what you told him?"

"Exactly what I told you, I would say. But I addressed him as mister boss man from hell. Do you think that may have been a little too much?"

He chuckled. "If I received an email from an employee as you sent. I'd fire them instantly. Especially, it being a new employee."

I shrugged. "Yeah, well, this man, "the boss," needs to learn to treat his employees better. Everyone in my office busts their asses, and he can't even compliment them for what they do wonderfully. Nothing we do is satisfactory to him. He only finds the negative in that person and degrades them. The guy is a jerk."

"Maybe you should send him another email explaining your decision to wait to give him what he wants. Then maybe he won't be so harsh when it comes time to fire you."

I laughed. I don't need to explain that I put the tasks on hold so this man I just met could fuck the anger out of me. Then he'll think I'm a slut. Which... I kind of feel like right now. I never do one-night stands. But it's been almost two years since I last had sex, and this new job and boss have me stressed to the max and feeling like I'm a ticking time bomb ready to explode.

I need this...

"Do you think I should tell him that some hotshot attorney came up to me offering to fuck my brains out?"

"CEO," he corrected. "Not an attorney, but a CEO. And yes, I think you should. Maybe he'll give you a break if you tell him your pussy is aching to be punished."

Hmm. What I'm about to do is personal and so unlike me. But it was also so unlike me to tell a boss to fuck off. So maybe I should add to my firsts tonight. "What would you do if you got a follow-up email from an employee telling you that sex is more important than serving his needs?"

He chuckled as the elevator doors opened. "I'd probably fire them. But I'd also ask if it was worth it."

I reached into my purse, removed my phone, and emailed the prick again.

From: Eloise
To: Callum
Subject: Re: Tasks

Dear boss man from hell,

In case you're wondering why I decided not to fulfill your way out-of-line requests tonight, I should probably tell you; you upset me and pissed me off to the point I wish I had a voodoo doll that looks like you along with me so I could stab the shit out of it. You've got me so angry right now that when some hot CEO approached me asking if I'd be interested in fucking, I agreed. I need him to fuck this anger out of me so I can get what you need to be done before Monday.