15 - Eloise

As I sit next to Isabelle, listening to the girls talk amongst themselves, waiting to board the airplane, I can't help but think about what I did with Callum a few nights ago instead of getting in on the conversation with them.

The sparks I felt every time he touched me were those I felt with the one-night stand guy. My hand raised to my lips when I thought about Callum's mouth covering mine and how they seemed so familiar. My other hand discreetly rested on the spot between my thighs when I remembered his cock inside me and how he filled me, as that guy did in Florida. And I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it felt inside me.

And then there was his voice. His, too, was deep like my Florida one-night stand guy. The same alluring voice that sent chills down my spine and butterflies to swarm my belly every time he spoke. All of it seemed so fucking familiar, and it was bugging me.

"Why does it look like you're in la-la land?" Isabelle asked, nudging me.

"I've got a lot on my mind." I turned to face her. "Something happened Friday night, and I can't stop thinking about it."

A look of worry instantly appeared on her face. Her brows pinched together when she asked, "What happened?"

I don't know if I should tell her. But I also feel that I need to tell someone because I need advice. I'd talk to Lilah, but she's into this kind of shit, so she wouldn't be much help. And Isabelle, I know, has some knowledge about Callum since Rory used to work with him.

My eyes wandered to the girls sitting on the other side of Isabelle, eying me, then they returned to Isabelle, and after heavily sighing, I quietly said, "I slept with Callum."

Her eyes widened, and then she shouted, "What?"

"I was at the club Friday night, and he approached me from behind, and the next thing I knew, we were in a room, and he was fucking my brains out—insisting that I tell him I'm his girl. I don't know what I was thinking, Isabelle. It happened so fast that when he brought me into the dark room, kissing me like I meant something to him, finger fucking me that had me squirming and wanting more from him, I couldn't stop myself from begging that he fuck me. Then when we were done, I couldn't get out of the room fast enough or the club. I bolted like Sonic the Hedgehog."

Isabelle sat frozen, staring at me, her eyes wide as fuck, shocked by my admission. She also looked at a loss for words because she only held her mouth open.

Finally, when what I admitted to set in, she asked, "You fucked Callum?"

"Yes. And I can't stop thinking about it. I told Callum I was his, Isabelle. And I'm not. I only told him I was, so he'd fuck me—I was fucking desperate. I needed it. Now I feel guilty that I fucked my boss. A guy I fucking despise with a passion. And a guy who hides behind emails. I still haven't met the fucking asshole."

She laughed a little—almost... nervously.

"I don't know what to do, Isabelle." I leaned to her, whispering loudly, "I fucked my boss!"

"Did you say that you told him you were his?"

I nodded.

Her lips pursed.

"And don't ask me why I told him I was, because I don't know why I did. Well, I do. And I only said I was because he was annoying me. For weeks, or shall I say months, he's insisted on saying I'm his and some other bullshit he's said, but when he had me in that room and had me feeling so desperate to get fucked that when he had his dick ready to enter me, he wouldn't do it until I said I was his."

Isabelle's lips twisted while looking at me as she thought about what to say. Looking like she wanted to be careful with her response to my situation.

She grabbed my hands and smiled while squeezing them. Then, finally, she said, "I need to know something. Was he good, at least?"