14 - Callum

Four months after unknowingly sleeping with my assistant and having the best sex of my life with her—the gorgeous green-eyed grimalkin that has driven me crazy since that wild, amazing night. Is back where I've desperately wanted her, on a bed with her delicious, beautiful pussy staring me in the face.

I flattened my tongue, and with a bit of pressure, I slowly slid it between Eloise's moist folds, from ass to clit, and then wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it into my mouth—hard, her hips instantly responding to my sexual act by rising into the air.

She moaned, then purred, "Callum," happily, loving the arousal my mouth was bringing to her sweet heat. And like a happy kitty. Her fingers kneaded through my hair, and her hips swayed like a hula girl on a mission.

While massaging Eloise's folds with my hungry tongue, I slid a couple of digits into the tunnel of glory, curled my fingers, and pumped in and out, the same rhythm as my beating heart.

With Eloise at my mercy and my tongue eating and drinking her pussy. I'm in heaven. She tasted magnificent as ever—sugary, silky, and sweet—delicious, like a salted caramel truffle. Eloise deserved a chef's kiss because of how fucking tasty she was. And the longer my mouth stayed where it was, the more my mouth didn't want to leave her mouthwatering pussy.

But she needed to be disciplined. And I needed to hear her say who she belonged to. I know we're not exclusive, and I know I don't do relationships, but my stubborn mind and soul refuse to allow her to belong to anyone else.

I need to hear those special words from her mouth—I'm yours.

So when I felt her belly tighten, her lower half profusely jerk, and her pussy pulsate against my fingers, I knew she was on the edge of having an orgasm. And because I'm still an asshole, my mouth left her stimulated pussy, my digits left her heat, and then I flipped her onto her stomach.

Eloise squealed like she was mad. "Callum! What are you doing? I was just about to come!"

I grinned at her madness. "You're going to come when I say you can," I sternly warned, letting her know who was in charge, adding, "And because you haven't said who you belong to, I won't allow you to come until you say your mine. Got it? And since you told me to spank it out of you, I'll do that."

My brother may call this the quickie room, but because Eloise is being a brat, there'll be no quickness in this room this time. So if he finds someone he wants to bang quickly, he'll have to wait.

"You're an asshole!"

"I know. But you asked to be disciplined, so you'll get that. If you want to get fucked, I need to hear you tell me those two big words."

"Never!" she contested like the brat that she was.

I shrugged. Two can play this game. "Okay."

I badly wanted to tell her who I was, and it was killing me that I couldn't. Isabelle would kill me if I did—fearing Eloise would be a no-show at her wedding. And I won't allow my girl to ruin hers and Rory's happiness.

I dropped my pants, then teased her slick folds by rocking my cock back and forth between them. And when she cooed, I abruptly stopped and slapped her ass hard.

She yelped. "Callum, stop! Just fuck me and get it over with!"

I bent over her, leaned into her ear, and told her, "I'll stop when I hear you tell me who you are to me."

"I'm not yours, Callum! I'm only your assistant!"

I kissed her cheek, saying, "Let's try this again. Shall we?"

The palm of my hand met her right ass cheek again, and another yelp echoed throughout the room. "You spank like a girl!"

"Is that so?" I said through my grin. "I can spank harder if you'd like."