18 - Eloise

I'm angry with my best friend for keeping what she knew from me, and I'm extremely upset with Callum for how he handled this situation between us. Even though something in my mind told me my boss was Cal—I just didn't want to believe it. But it all started making sense the other night when the nickname I had given Cal, Ellie, escaped Callum's lips. The one main reason I rushed out of the club after he and I had sex was this.

After he called me Ellie and backpedaled, calling me Eloise, everything I wondered about came swarming into my mind. Everything that was said in his emails, him saying he hadn't had sex in months when he supposedly was a womanizer. The hiding, the new camera system, Lilah's, Isabelle's, and Callum's recent comments. The not filling me in whenever I asked about who Rory's best man was, who I was sharing a room with, and everything else that was becoming strange to me. Finally, it hit me right then that I needed to get away from him and think.

So when Isabelle insisted I leave them to grab my roommate and bring him down, the mischievous look in her eye and how she was acting weird, all the dots I had been trying to connect came together. Right then and there. I immediately knew Callum was Rory's best man—his ex-business partner.

And the other fear I wondered about and hoped my suspicions were wrong came into the picture when I saw Callum showering—the man I hoped to see again—only I hoped to see Cal, not Callum.

Even though I had suspicions about who Callum was, I still felt blindsided by what and who I saw standing in the shower.

That very moment, I wanted to scream, cry, punch the walls, punch him, yell at Isabelle, and throw whatever was in my view of him. But I was too angry about doing anything. I also wanted to call an Uber to have them pick my ass up and bring me to the airport, taking the first flight back to Chicago. But I couldn't. Even though I wanted to hate Isabelle for what she hid from me and go home, I couldn't.

I also wanted to hate Callum more than I already did, but I couldn't even do that either. I enjoyed his dick too much to tell him to get bent. He was also the hottest guy ever to enter my life, and it made me feel lucky and special that someone as good-looking as he wanted me—supposedly...

Callum was also the only man I slept with that made having sex fun—exciting and pleasurable. He's also the only man to figure out and focus solely on my arousing spots, ensuring I orgasmed every time he wanted me to.

What man does that?

Every guy I've ever been with only focused on themselves. Never did they care if I orgasmed. Never did they care what I wanted and needed. Never did they tend to learn what turned me on or satisfied me. And never did they manage to make me enjoy having sex with them.

The only man ever to do any of it was Callum.

And being selfish, I didn't want to give that up, so I acted like I was angry. Well. I am mad, but I wasn't angry enough to walk away—giving up on the man who knew just how to bring me to sexual bliss.

The way I see it, two can play this game. And one thing Callum needs to learn is that I always win.

Usually...

So, since Callum threatened to finger fuck me in front of everyone if I misbehaved and knowing I did—a few times, I excused myself after seeing Callum finish his dinner.

Yeah, there was no way I was about to allow him to humiliate me in front of his friends, my best friend, Isabelle, and her friends that I've recently become closer to.

No way.

So I went into the ladies' room, where it was quieter to think about how I would handle hanging around Callum while in Maui. I know I acted angry and made myself look like a bitch in front of everyone about having to spend this week with Callum and sharing a room with him, but I'm actually more relieved than anything.