3 - Callum

"Dude. What happened to you last night?" Aaron asked as we sat at the table, waiting for the newlyweds to join us.

Knowing he'd be jealous to learn, I found a hot chick, a vixen to bang; I flashed him a grin that said I got laid. And, I hate to admit this, but it was the best piece of ass I had in a long fucking time.

Aaron's eyes widened. Surprised I found a single woman when he couldn't. And then there's Hudson and Greyson shaking their heads like they couldn't believe I left our friend's wedding to wet my dick and fulfill my thirsty pussy appetite.

"No fucking way, Callum! I scoped the entire room. All fucking night! And there were only two women worth sinking a cock into. Well, there was more, but those women were also spoken for," Aaron said bitterly. "So how in the fuck were you able to find a single woman looking to get laid?

"Leave it to Callum to find a woman willing to submit to him," Hudson chimed in as he took a drink of his Bloody Mary. "It doesn't matter where we are; he finds em'."

"Who was it? What was she wearing?"

A smile appeared on my face when her sea-green eyes, long, thick dark eyelashes, dark amber-colored hair, and beautiful, amazing breasts, tits, body, and ass came to mind. As well as her delicious pussy.

"She wasn't at the wedding. I saw her in the hotel's bar when I went outside to make phone calls and check my emails."

"No shit? How beautiful was she?" asked Aaron.

"Very... so gorgeous, in fact, that for the first time ever, I considered leaving a note before leaving her room, telling her I'd love to see her again—"

"Did you?" Aaron asked, wide-eyed, cutting me off. Because he knows me better than anyone and knows it's something I would never do. Hudson and Greyson always assumed I had left notes to at least thank them for a good evening. But nope. Once our playtime is done, I'm done.

Knowing I was about to admit to something my friends didn't want to hear, or they did but didn't want to say anything, I looked at Hudson and Greyson. Then I looked at Aaron, shaking my head, answering what he wanted to know. "No. I figured if I were to, she'd end up calling me all the time, wanting more and something else from me. Something I won't take part in."

"What's that?" Hudson asked with a curious look in his eye, knowing damn well the answer to that.

"You know what," I groaned. That was a statement and not a question. "I don't do relationships. You know that."

"You used to," Greyson scoffed.

"Yeah, back in high school. When I was young and dumb and didn't know any better."

Hudson, looking disappointed, shook his head. "It's been seventeen years, Callum. You got to get over it, man. You also need to remember it wasn't your fault. What happened had nothing to do with you; it was out of your control. Shit happens when you least expect it."

Yeah, shit does happen. But it was also still something I could have stopped before it happened.

I held up my hand. "That's enough. I'm not having this conversation with you guys right now. I don't have to worry about broken hearts by doing what I am now. I don't have to worry about pissing off a woman because I forgot their birthday or our anniversary. Or having to worry about pissing her off because she didn't get flowers on Valentine's Day, a Hallmark holiday of all days... or even pissing them off because I have to fly off somewhere for work, leaving them behind. Sorry guys, but having a girlfriend is not for me. What I'm doing is working perfectly fine for me. And it makes me happy. So drop it."