32 - Eloise

I suppose I better stop teasing Callum about us having a threesome. Although it's been fun messing with him, making him think that's what I want to have when I don't, I should really stop pushing for something I'm unwilling to do, and how much I see it bothers him whenever I bring it up.

And I've been fucking with him about them since our time in Hawaii for a few reasons.

One, to be a brat.

Two, by Callum admitting to taking part in them a few times and claiming they're not worth the hype, I'm curious to hear why he thinks that way if he supposedly didn't like them from the start and why he continued accepting to be a part of them. Because of that, and how he keeps trying hard to talk me out of it, I've been beating around the bush, pushing for answers to my questions about threesomes without physically asking what I'd like to know. With me also making it look and sound like I'm interested in us having one. To rile him up and watch how quickly his face turns sour.

Three, it's all in fun and my way of teasing him after seeing his dismay when I brought it up to him in Hawaii and how he acted with me afterward.

Four, even though threesomes excited me when I watched people partaking in them at the club. I would never want to involve Callum and me in one, for that I discovered he has a jealous side to him. So, I guess since I enjoy watching people having sex live, that would make me a voyeur, wouldn't it? And since I know how he likes to punish, I know he'd discipline me if he felt I wanted the other guy pleasuring me more than him. And it would be a punishment I probably would hate.

And last, I fed off seeing how much the thought of us having a threesome irked him, so I continued doing so just to be the brat he says I am. Even though Callum and I are now closer than ever, I feel I still have to be me, so he doesn't think I changed into the person I believe he thinks I should be. And since it became a part of who we are, our relationship from the beginning, I'm doing and saying everything possible to continue getting under his skin, to keep our relationship entertaining.

And so it'll make him want to punish me in the bedroom.

I found that's what I enjoy, and I look forward to it whenever we have sex.

And I'm looking forward to the discipline Callum claimed he'd be doing to me tonight for making him sweat and freak out about adding a third wheel to our sexual rendezvous. And now that he's got my new toys cleaned up, sterilized, and charging and preparing the bed for our fake threesome, I wonder how much longer I should keep my secret a secret from him.

Maybe just a bit longer.

It's the one thing I have that I could use as ammo if I ever need to use it on him.

I eyed the devices Callum bought to use on me tonight; a couple of them we already have, but since I left them behind in Chicago, he bought more. And seeing what he bought without knowing anything about them, what they do or their purpose is, or how they'll make me feel makes me nervous, yet I can't help but feel excited about experiencing what else will make me orgasm.

I guess you could say I'm as curious as a chicken—where I escape from my pen to explore what's around me—like the sex club Callum's brother owns. And now I wonder if that's how Callum views me because his eyes are always on me, eyeing me as if I'll wander off, and he'll have to get me to put me in my place and back where I belong.

Callum left the room momentarily, then returned with a bucket of ice and a grin that said, you're in trouble tonight, woman...

And I'm looking forward to it.

Callum set the bucket of ice on the nightstand beside his side of the bed, then headed to me, lifting me and carrying me into the bathroom and underneath the warm running water he had turned on before heading out to get ice. "We need to loosen you up before we start anything," he enlightened as he stepped into the shower.