16 - Eloise

Just go up there, get him, and bring him down. Isabelle told me to do. And with a broad smile as wide as it was when she told me Rory had proposed to her. There was also a mischievous look in her eye when she urged me to take my roommate away from work or whatever he was doing to join us. And that told me she had been hiding something from me right there, and I was about to have the shock of my life.

And I will if it's Callum Harrison in my room.

I meant it when I told Isabelle I'd never talk to her again if it was my boss sharing a room with me. But it also hurt me to tell her that. Because I could never stop talking to her, she's always been there for me whenever I needed her. So I don't think I'd never stop talking to her. But I would be pissed at her, and I'm not afraid to let her know my disgust for what she did.

Please don't be Callum. Please don't be Callum... I repeatedly whispered while the elevator moved to the top floor.

Don't worry; I won't be emailing or sending you any work to do this week.Callum

There will be no working for Wish Upon A Star at all this week. Callum

And you will. Just when you finally see him face to face, be easy on him. Lilah

I think you should allow him to explain himself. That's all. Lilah

Punch him in the face the next time you see him. Amanda

I swear if Callum is who I'm sharing a room with, I will scream. The last person I want to deal with this week is him, and him accompanying me around Hawaii, telling everyone I'm his. I don't know why this didn't come to mind sooner. Especially after the last couple of weeks and the things that have been said. But now everything is making sense.

When I entered the room, and the scents of vanilla and musk hit my senses, a familiar scent I smelled the other night; my eyes and ears went on full alert, and my hands instantly clenched into fists. The asshole made sure to make the room smell like him—to arouse me—vanilla, an aphrodisiac to seduce and increase arousal because vanilla is seductive, playful, and sweet. And then there's the musk—an animalic, attractive, primal, and sophisticated scent to help attract the prey they seek.

I may not see him, but I smell the asshole, so he's somewhere in the room, or he left—just missing each other. Then, just as I turned around to leave the room to see if he may be at the bar nearby, I heard a loud annoying sound coming from around the corner—like an elephant blowing his trunk.

Since it sounded like he was blowing his nose from my bedroom, I sauntered to the room to see if he made himself at home—in my bed. But instead of finding him on the bed, I found him showering. And the sight of his wet, perfectly fit body—and ahem—package, sent my belly and pussy into a frenzy.

Stop it, Eloise... look away...

Instead of looking away, I stomped over to the shower and swung the glass door open so fast I thought it would fly into the air and crash into a million pieces when it hit the floor. Then I made him jump when I screamed, "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

He slowly turned around, and when I saw his gorgeous face, luscious creamy brown eyes, and cocky smile, my head twitched in shock, and then I jumped backward. His glorious body looks like Thor's, like Cal's... what the fuck? "Cal—lum?"

Cal= Callum—bosshole—heartless prick—motherfucker!

He shut off the water, reached for a towel, wiped his face, and stepped out, saying, "Ellie... fancy meeting you here." Instead of covering the lower part of his body with the towel, he dropped it to the ground and grinned when he reached for me. "Finally, we officially meet."