27 - Eloise

All eyes were on Callum and me when we returned to the reception. And after seeing the hairs on Callum's face soaked with my arousal and his disheveled hair looking like Ace Ventura, and my reddened face, as Callum said I had, I could see why they couldn't stop gawking at us.

And the ones who had their eyes on us the longest, their curious globes following us everywhere we headed, were Callum's friends and my best friend, Isabelle. Isabelle was grinning, looking proud of us, and the same with his friends; they were smiling like they had won some massive bet—about us.

Callum walked me over to the bar, turned to face me, asking, "What would you care to drink?"

I thought about it for a second, and I was going to order a glass of wine or even a cosmopolitan, but then I remembered the night we met, and he had me try his drink; I liked it. So, to throw him off and surprise him with what I felt like drinking, I smiled, saying, "I'll have what you're having."

His eyes widened. Surprised, he asked, "You want scotch whiskey?"

"The night you had me take a sip of your drink, I remember how much I enjoyed the taste of it. And tonight, I'm in the mood for something different to drink, so that's what I'd like to have."

A satisfied groan of approval left his swollen lips. He lowered his mouth, kissing my forehead. "Every day, you surprise me." His mouth dropped, and he kissed my lips, mumbling his words against them, "Every fucking day."

Callum ordered our drinks, and as he waited for them, he turned, leaning his back against the bar, looking at me with desire in his eyes. And that passion was craving every inch of my body.

I don't know what's going on between us since Callum can't even tell me the answer to that, and it's confusing as hell, but I can say I like this new version of Callum, the side of him Isabelle sees, the side his friends have seen, and the side my coworkers used to see.

"Are we supposed to stay until the end of the reception?" he inquired, his facial expression saying he wanted to leave this very second.

"Yes, why?"

"Because I don't know how this works, and I really want to get you back to the room." He leaned forward, adding, "My dick needs you. My mouth needs you. And my hands need to be on you, pleasuring you in every way."

"Your drinks, sir," the bartender alerted Callum.

Callum turned around and looked at the bartender, saying, "Put these on the wedding party tab, and when this night ends, please don't hand the bill to the newlyweds; I'll take care of it all."

The bartender nodded at him, saying, "Very well."

Wow. That's awfully thoughtful of Callum to do for Rory and Isabelle.

"You know what? Open up the bar. I'll take care of everyone's drinks until the reception ends."

"You got it, sir."

Callum handed me my drink, then nudged his chin to his left, saying, "Let's go take a seat at that open table." I followed him to the open table, and he shook his head when I pulled out a chair for me to sit in. "Ah-uh. You're sitting on my lap, silver lining."

He took my hand, guiding me onto his lap when he sat. Then he lifted the white linen and laid it over me like a blanket. He gripped my chin, turned it to the side, and kissed my lips. "Mine." He lowered his hand to my ass and squeezed, saying, "Mine." Then his hand gripped my dress and pulled it toward us while scrunching it in his hands, and when the bottom hem of my dress met with his fingers, he slid his hand between my thighs. A finger extended to my pussy, caressing it, saying, "Mine," right before he plunged it inside me, adding a second one seconds later.