23 - Callum

I dropped a dollop of Eloise's shampoo into the palm of my hand, rubbed my hands together, then began smothering her hair with the coconut-smelling shampoo, gently kneading it into her scalp.

My main focus for the rest of the night is ensuring Eloise is happy, satisfied, relaxed, and loose as a goose. She deserves it after what I pulled on her today.

I had fun messing with her until she punched me in the mouth. That's when I realized I went overboard with her. It's also when I grasped that I had broken the safe word code, and I instantly felt like shit.

I won't blame her if she refuses to wear the vibrator again. And if that happens, I'll have to figure out another way to punish her if she does or says something she shouldn't while we're out and about.

But I won't worry about that right now. Instead, I need to worry about Eloise and continue showing her how sorry I am for my inappropriate actions earlier in the day.

After scrubbing the shampoo out of her hair, I conditioned it, rinsed, brought her to my mouth, and kissed the holy hell out of her before spinning her around on my lap and massaging her shoulders again.

"You're spoiling me for no reason," she said in awe, her head tilting back toward my chest as my fingers worked their magic.

"There's a reason, and you deserve it." I lowered my mouth to her ear, and lowly said, "You were a good girl today."

"I punched you."

"And you had every right to."

"I don't hit people. It's not my type of thing to do to someone."

"I deserved it."

"True, but still. I'm not a violent person."

I chuckled. "Are you sure about that? I remember what you did to the voodoo doll and the look on your face while you were stabbing the fuck out of it," I grinned, remembering that day as if it happened today.

"I was trying to scare you."

I grinned and chuckled. Eloise didn't scare me. What she did made me laugh. "It didn't work."

"Obviously," she said dryly. "Look where we are now." She looked up at me. "Did you really think I was insane when I did that to the voodoo doll?"

"No, I didn't," I confessed, grinning, kneading my fingers from her left shoulder down her arm and to her hand. "I knew exactly what you would do when I sent it. And I'll admit, I laughed the entire time you stabbed it and called me names. It made my day, actually."

She giggled. "You should have seen Emma's expression."

I laughed, remembering it all. "I saw it, and it made me laugh even harder. Emma looked freaked out."

"Emma was horrified. I think she thinks I'm insane," she laughed. My hands moved along her backside and to her right shoulder, kneading my fingers down her right arm. "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything."

"Since our night in Florida, have you been with another woman?"

I grabbed her hips, lifted and spun her around, having her straddle me. I framed her face with my hands and pressed my lips to hers, truthfully telling her, "No. I couldn't. Why?"

She shrugged, twisting her lips while studying my face. Most likely trying to figure out if I'm telling her the truth. Finally, she said, "Because my mind has been running through all the emails you sent me, and it hit me about some comments you mentioned in some of those emails."

"Like what?"

She rested her arms over my shoulders, clasping her hands together when she said, "In one of them after I called you a manwhore or womanizer, you said you hadn't been laid in months. In another email, you mentioned something along the lines that I was right about you having some loose screws because you hadn't been thinking clearly for about four months. I now realize how long it had been since we spent the night together in Florida. You were trying to give me hints that I was the reason behind you not getting laid, weren't you?"