chapter 17

Tw: mentions of kidnapping and human experimentations!!

Anyways, this isn't a filler chapter, this is an official chapter

Sorry in advance if there are any spelling errors or grammer mistakes!

“Alright, we're here!” the teenager said exclaiming as they take off the round device and they're visible again. “You can take off the device mister.” they said, Octavius takes off the round device on his clothes, making him visible again.

The brunette looks around to see that they were in a sewer. But instead of an old and scary looking sewer, this one was filled with materials and gadgets. There were gadgets and tools scattered around, in the middle there was a table where a tool box sat open.

On the wall, there was a bulletin board with many papers hanging, crates were placed in the corners. There were also concept drawings laying on the floor, Octavius picks one up and sees a drawing of a suit. Everything here looked very messy to Octavius, but the thing is that this whole sewer was full of light.

Since the whole sewer was full of light, Octavius looked at the teenager. He saw the teenager in a helmet with cat ears on top, afro puffs sticking out from the helmet. Steampunk goggles with big pink lenses on their face, they were wearing a polyester shirt. A utility belt hung on their waist as they wore a pair of leggings and rollerskates.

“Hi! My name's Myla, I already know who you are mr. Augustus.” the brunette raises an eyebrow, still feeling skeptical about this. The teenager continues “Anyways, my pronouns are they and them. And I'm just here to stop my old friend.”

Myla takes off their helmet, as they let their afro puffs loose, making their hair all puffy. “Hi Myla, who's this friend you're talking about?” Octavius asks, Myla whispered a smile. “You've already met them, her name's Gloom and she's here to just create chaos..”

They take a near crate and sit on it, resting their elbows on the messy table “They used to be so kind but now something happened which...kind of messed her up.” they said, taking off the steampunk goggles, placing it on the table.

Octavius saw that they had ruby red eyes filled with sadness. The brunette takes a crate and places it near the table, using it as a chair “I don't know what situation you're in but I'll make sure that your friend will be stopped.”

Myla smiled, they stood up and furrowed their eyebrows, “I should probably tell you all about her powers. You see, they can turn to shadows, make weapons out of shadows, and they can also teleport people to a dark place. I'm not sure where, but once they did it to a former classmate, he never returned.”

Octavius listened carefully, trying to find a way to try and defeat Gloom. She sounds like a real troublemaker.

“Is there anything else?” he asked, Myla shakes their head. “That's all, I don't know the full limit to her powers but I know they can't use their powers in a place with lots of light.” they say. Octavius gasped “Oh! So that's why there's so much light in here?” he asked, Myla nods, smiling.

––––

Jedediah looked outside the small balcony outside of his room, enjoying the peaceful night. Air slightly blew his hair, turning it more messy, the blonde was wearing a smile on his face, happy that Kahmunrah nor the others didn't contact him today.