Chapter 18

Hello! I'm so sorry if I haven't been posting for a while, writer's block got to me :(

But anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Al Capone enters the dark and quiet room, in front of him was a table and an office chair with Kahmunrah sitting on it. There was a big window, showing the rest of the town, Kahmunrah looked at it with great interest.

"Look at it Al, once we put our plan into action we'll have it all." the Egyptian said, a smile stretched across his face as he rubbed his hands together. Al Capone nods and opens his mouth, but he hesitates to say anything. "Is something wrong?" Kahmunrah asked.

Al rubs the back of his neck "Shouldn't we be doin' something about that cowboy's friend?" he said, Kahmunrah finally turns to him with a dark look on his face. "Right, I ordered him to do something about that brunette but now it seems like we'll have to do things for ourselves."

Kahmunrah pauses, taking a few minutes to think of a plan before he looked back at Al "Get Ivan, we'll be needing him for this plan." the other man nodded, as he turns around and heads to the door. "Oh yeah and Al?" Kahmunrah called to him once again, he turns his head to look at the Egyptian.

"Get Napoleon as well, there's a job the three of you need to do." Kahmunrah said, a frown on his face visible. Al nodded and headed out the room, closing the door on his way out.

----

It was finally sunset and Octavius was walking home alone through the park. Normally he'd be with Jedediah but his friend said he had to do something, so now Octavius is just here walking alone.

The brunette hums to himself, feeling good about the work he has done for today.

As he continued walking, he heard footsteps behind him, but he just thought it was another civilian walking behind him.

After a few minutes, the moon had already came out. Octavius was finally out the park. He was out on the streets, when he hears footsteps behind him. Octavius slightly looks behind him to see a man following. The man wore a plain shirt with average looking pants, a cap on his head that was covering his face.

Octavius gulped and started to walk faster, the man following him started to walk fast as well. Octavius started to run as fast as he can, the man starts to run as well. The brunette runs to the alleyways, trying to run through the small spaces. He was trying to find an escape.

After a few minutes, Octavius finds himself trapped in a corner. He turns around and sees the man following him finally in front of him. "What do you want?!" Octavius exclaimed, as the man started to slowly walk closer to him.

"I just need to take care of something.." the man held out his hands and summoned a staff with a long pointed top. The staff's top started to glow, as Octavius looked with great intent on the staff, it flashed the color white.

After a few moments, Octavius opens his eyes to see a man with a long beard wearing a terlik. A threatening look on his face as he held his staff, pointing the sharp end to Octavius' chin.

"The Tsar!" the brunette said, as he felt the end of the staff start to sink into his skin. Octavius backs up to the wall, the Tsar walks closer to him. "Don't you dare yell for help, no one's going to help you anyway."

Octavius furrowed his eyebrows "What do you even want from me?" he asked. The Tsar smiled wickedly as he took his staff away from Octavius. "Just one thing only, I need you to come with me."

The Italian crossed his arms "No thanks, I'd rather stay here thank you." he said with sass. The Tsar rolled his eyes and waved his staff around, the end glowing with green light.

After a few minutes, Octavius could feel his feet start to harden, he looks down to see stone slowly making it's way up to him. Octavius looks at the other man, who had a bored expression.

"Stop! Don't do this!" he pleaded, as the stone was now on his chest, now trailing up his neck. "I'm sorry, but I have to." the Tsar said, as the stone now reached the brunette's face, Octavius closed his eyes as he saved his breathe.

"Goodnight" he heard the villain utter, as his vision turns black and he fully turned into stone.

----

Jedediah was tyding the plates, Peter and Ira were in the bathroom brushing their teeth. Austin was tidying the papers Ira had drawn on.

The blonde was humming to himself, as he placed the final plate in the cabinet above him. "You finished Jed?" the older man asked, Jedediah nodded "I'll just go to my room, I need to do somethin' real quick."

Austin looks at him, before nodding "Alright then, you can go."

Jedediah walked to his bedroom, passing by the bathroom as he sees Ira and Peter both brushing their teeth. Ira standing on a stool while Peter puts a hand on his back to support his little brother.

The blonde smiled and continued walking to his room. Once he got there, his phone started to vibrate, "Oh, wonder who it is.."

Jedediah took his phone out of his pocket, and looked at the caller id, it was unknown. He held it to his ear and on the other line he heard heavy breathing which sent shivers down his spine, Jedediah knew who this was.

"Howdy Kahmunrah, how're you?" he asked, trying to sound as friendly as possible. Kahmunrah snarled "I'm good, thank you Explorer."

Jed ached up an eyebrow "Why're you callin' me Explorer?" the Egyptian wouldn't normally call him that, except when he's in uniform or maybe something else happened..?

The Egyptian chuckled slightly "I have your little friend here with me, I don't really wanna spoil the big surprise he'll be getting one day so it's best if I just call you that."' Jedediah's eyes widened as he suddenly realized what Kahmunrah meant.

"What... don't you dare do anythin' to him!" the blonde exclaimed through the phone. The other man chuckled "Oh no can do. You see, I'll be waiting here for you here by the rooftop on the tallest tower in this little city."

As Kahmunrah kept talking, Jedediah started to dress up in his villain getup, he tied his hair and put on his mask. The Egyptian continues talking "If you beat us, you'll get to keep your little buddy. But if you lose...well, you know." Jedediah imagined the Egyptian smiling wickedly through the phone.

"I... I'll be there. Don't hurt 'im or else." as Jedediah said that, he hang up the phone and took out his utility belt with the essentials.

"I'm sorry Ocky, I'll save ya." he muttered under his breathe, as he opened his balcony door and stepped on the railings. Just then, he heard his bedroom door open "Jedediah"

His head turned to see Austin standing by the doorway, arms folded across his chest. "Get down that railing now young man." Jedediah furrowed his eyebrows and stepped off. He turned around to face his older brother, as he walked back into the room and walk closer to Austin.

"Auggie, you don't understand! I need to-"

"To what? Cause destruction again? To get yourself into trouble? What, what is it Jedediah?" the blonde hesitated, as he stood there frozen. "I... They've got my friend an' I..."

Austin's face makes a shocked expression, "What?" he asked, making sure his ears weren't deceiving him. Jedediah felt tears form in the corners of his eyes "They've got someone really special to me an' they said that they'll give 'im back if I beat them... I'm sorry."

After a few minutes of silence, Austin sighs and unfolds his arms "Go ahead, just please come back. I'll tell Ira an' Peter to not go into your room." Jedediah smiled as he walks closer and hugs the ginger.

"Thanks Austin, I knew you'd understand." Austin smiles and hugs his little brother as well. After a few short minutes, they let go of the hug and Austin turns around to grab the door knob. Jedediah goes back to the balcony and steps on the railings once more, ready to go save Octavius.

"Jedediah" he heard Austin say, the blonde whips his head around "Good luck lil' brother." the blonde nods and leaps upward, as he felt the wind blow his hair away, making him feel free for the first time.

'I'm coming Octy!' he thought as he landed on a nearby building and started to run South.