Chapter 19

It was a dark and cloudy night, the winds were strong yet refreshing. A few cars were beeping below the towers and buildings, while some were driving past. The moon glowed brightly, as the light it was illuminating shined on the whole city.

The three villains all huddled around one another, the stone statue of Jedediah's buddy was kept away for safety reasons. The villains were on the phone with the Pharaoh, who wasn't there right now. There were a few construction vehicles near the tower that they were on, such as a crawler crane and a bulldozer.

"He should be here any time now, I'm sure he'd do anything for this guy." the Pharaoh said through the phone. "Um..Wait what are we supposed to do again?" Napoleon asked, the Egyptian sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You're supposed to keep Jedediah away from his little buddy! It's simple if I'm being honest." he said in a stern tone, just then, he heard Ivan ask "Well what are you supposed to do?" the Pharaoh smiled "I'm gonna watch, I need to observe your fighting skills since it looks like you've all been lacking in training."

The door to the rooftop swung open, revealing the Explorer with his eyebrows furrowed, he was practically fuming with anger "He's here boss." Al Capone said on the phone as he hung up. The Explorer walked closer to them.

"I'm gonna kick up a row if y'all ain't gonna give him back, and you know it." he said, as his hands started to move to his sides. Napoleon laughed, "And what are you going to do about it small cowboy?"

In just a blink of an eye, the cowboy drew out his guns and pointed them to Napoleon and the Tsar "Call me small one more time, I dare you." he said, his voice sounding spiteful.

The Tsar summoned his staff and teleported himself behind the Explorer, the blonde quickly turned around and tried to shoot the Tsar, but he missed. The Russian kicked the Explorer by the stomach, making the blonde fall to the floor while his guns fell out of his hands and away from him.

After a few moments, Explorer quickly stands up. Napoleon closed his eyes and concentrated, before a few minutes the Explorer started to hear whispers in his head.

"Be still, this'll only hurt a little.." the Explorer heard someone tell him, but none of them were saying anything.

After a while, the blonde felt his head ache, he covered his ears, even though he knew this wouldn't work and yet he still did. Al Capone quickly ran towards the Explorer and punched his face, making the blonde fall to the ground once again.

"Face it Explorer, you're no match for us. You've never been." the Tsar said, the Explorer felt blood start to slowly flow down his chin, he wiped away the blood and stood up once again.

"Maybe, but I'm still willing to try!" he quickly ran towards Napoleon and kicked his feet, causing the French man to fall and land on his bottom. "Merde!" he exclaimed. The blonde quickly took his rope and tied up the little french man. The Explorer ran towards the Tsar, but five copies of Al appear in front of him, blocking his way.

The Explorer furrowed his eyebrows and crouched down to kick their legs, the four other copies of Al disappear except for the real one. The Explorer quickly stands up and throws a punch to Al, the older man readjusts his hat and punches Explorer. The blonde swings his feet to Al's hip, making the other man groan in pain as he puts his hands on his hip.

"I..is that all you got?" Al asked, as he suddenly turned invisible, the Explorer looked left and right before he felt someone punch his face. He groans as he falls down to the ground, landing on his bottom. "Just you wait mister!"

The Explorer quickly gets up and the older man turns visible again "Oh crap!-" the Explorer takes Al's arm and body slammed him against the floor, making the other man moan in pain, he was surely gonna be out for a while.