1.Allison's pov 💜

Hiii guys so I thought I'd start with Allison's pov first cause it just made sense. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

.............................................................................

Buzz..... buzz..... buzz.....

"Uhhhhgg" groaning I stretched my arm out of the covers and lazily switch of my alarm that I'd placed on the nightstand besides my bed.

'yay, it's the first day back at school' note the obvious sarcasm of my wolf, Wolfred his obviously not that thrilled about school. 'l'll have you know, that school is a tourture based confinement, and wolves, which I am, aren't to keen on being confined' I can practically see him rolling his wolf eyes at the back of my head.

Deciding to ignore the sarcastic comment and the wolf himself, I blocked the mindlink from his all to familiar childish whine. Finally pocking my head out from the covers, and decided to get a start on my day. So my names Allison De'Luca, I'm the future alpha to the 'Blood-moon' pack. My wolf Wolfred is a male which I suppose comes with the territory of being intersex...yea I know, I'm a female born with a male appendix. Unfortunately I can't tell you about my mate yet cause I haven't found her yet. And I know she's a girl because I'm gay, and I'm pretty sure I've always been gay, I never really took an interest in guys, I mean I don't have a interest in any girl, other my mate, however I just know shes a girl.

After getting out of the shower and finishing my hygiene routine, I got ready in a blue jeans and a black thin strapped tank top and my airforce ones.

Grabbing the bag I packed for school the night before I made my way through the alpha floor of the pack house down to the kitchen. This floor is only accessable to the alpha family. This is actually a 6th floor mansion that spread through hundreds if not thousands of acures of land.

Making my way through everyone around me, who greeted me with a ' good morning alpha' , I either greeted or nodded in response. Grabbing an apple and a granola bar for a quick breakfast I decided to buy cafeteria food for lunch anyway. I think I can say the same for everyone, that the food served by my school, is the best.

I mean it had to be, what else would you feed a bunch of hangry supernaturals.

Making my way to my 16th birthday present, my black SUV, the reason I wanted this car is because it's super big and can fit a buch on people, especially on trips through the woods, it's fast in case of emergencies in which I'd probably have to rush out to school or back to the pack house.

Driving to school is usually my calm before the storm on most days. Feeling a slight nudge in my head, I knew someones trying to mindlink me. Opening the mindlink I'm met with the cheerly voice of my best friend, Conner.

'Hi so r u excited for your first day back?! ' ask my cheerly best friend

' Yea, I'm ecstatic! ' the difference between myself and my wolf is that I actually like school, learning new things, talking to new people, the intense sports at the school cause we're all supernatural, yes some are more powerful then others, but they make up for it in other ways.

' Awesome, so I'll see you there, I'm just waiting for Gabe, who knew I would be mated to someone that takes longer in the bathroom than I do ' at the sound of my best friends giggle, I couldn't help giggle too.

The only reason I didn't wait for them this morning, since all three of us stay at the pack house is because being part of the welcoming community and a future alpha, I'm automatically given extra duties to ensure that the start of the school year goes smoothly.

Myself and a bunch of other future leaders have certain responsibilities, to ensure that there are no fights, and that the sports and extra curricular activities are sorted and planned out for the semester. Yes that's what a coach is for, but since I am the captain of the capture the flags team, which is a game filled with obstacle courses and hand to hand combat as well as magic, in which you could use to your advantage to capture you opponents flag

' if I could I'd have waited, but you know coach Matt had me on captain duty, and I also have to welcome this new student, she's also going to shadow me for the day..' internally groaning at the red traffic light.

' that's what you get for being captain of the team, oh and well yea a alpha in general ' totally laughing at my misery.

' whatever, I gotta go. Say hi to Gabe for me, byyyeeee ' I said in between giggles to my best friend

' yea, I'll see u later, and I will. Byyyeee ' he said through his own giggles

Arriving at school and parking in my regular parking spot, right in the front, in direct line of the entrance to the school. Getting out of my car, and walking to the administration office, I made a mental note to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

If it wasn't clear already besides the fact that I'm an alpha and most students look up to me, especially the juniors. I'm actually part of the 'clique' popular groups, well in this school it's more of the fact that I'm someone everyone knows, I'd like to think it's because I'm nice and easily approachable.

' that and the fact that our aura screams Authority, and our natural good looks has everyone naturally drawn to us... And also the fact that the principal refers all the students to the future leaders...' my wolf says, sounding almost offended.

Arriving at the office I knocked and made my way inside. I froze in my step at the person I've been waiting to meet my whole life.....