27. Ara's pov 🧡

'where am I?' was the first thought that came to mind when I woke up. The second was 'how did I get here?' and the third 'oh my gosh! Who's arm is on me?!'

When I trailed the arm to its source, I couldn't believe it, I let out a tired sigh and turned away from her. 'of course I'm back here, of course she came looking for her property' with that last thought in mind I allowed the darkness to take me away again, ignoring the sparks that ignited all over my skin she touched.

The next thing I know, I'm waking up, but I don't want to, I could feel eyes on me, and that made me want to go back to sleep even more. But I didn't, mainly because I need to get back to Katherine and fnd out why the hell did she give me away like that.

I turned my body around so I wasn't facing the direction of the person staring at me. My actions earned me a growl. But I ignored it an stared out the window, which to my luck the curtain was open so I could see the trees an some birds that came into view.

" You're not planning on ignoring me forever are you? " Said the sweet Hispanic voice, but I tried my best to ignore it.

I heard a sigh from the Latina behind me an felt part of my resolve crumble. So I sat up too in a deep breath let it put then stared at her. She looked beautiful, she was kinda hot too, an not gonna lie so am I, cause since when do I sleep in clothes, it might just be shorts an a shirt, but it's still to much.

She was analysing me, an when she was just about to speak, she opened her mouth to say something when her eyes began to look a bit cloudy so I looked away while she had a silent conversation with whoever that is.

Part of knowing Katherine means that she mentioned enough of her knowledge about supernaturals that she felt we should know. Like what differs between them so we know which supernaturals we're dealing with. So I know just a bit bout werewolves to know that she's mind linking someone. 'Who? Obviously I don't know'.

Eventually she ended the link an she gave a tired sigh. I turned to face her an she looked a bit worried. She looked away from me and said " we'll be leaving for Mexico in a week's time, I'll go inform the Alpha and Luna that your awake and to inform their pack not to disturb you. " Mexico?, I can't go to Mexico. I was supposed to be on my mission anyway. Do I really have to talk to her to convince her otherwise. Rolling my eyes I said. "That's not happening, I'm not going to Mexico, if that's your plan you can go by yourself, drop me off at my best friends location, and do as you please." She either didn't like what I said or she didn't like my attitude cause she growled at me.

I glared at her in return, staring right into her glowing blue eyes, I could see her fangs sticking out of her mouth on her bottom lip.

"And why would I do that?" She asked kinda sarcastically and with a bite in her voice.

" While for one, because you don't actually own me!, and I can do whatever I want, I'm a Daddy's girl, I always get what I want, get with the program. " I said in an upset and tired voice.

"While for now being in my presence makes the transition you're going into less painful, and I never actually claimed to own you..'

" Your actions speak louder than words.."

"Then start listening to what I have to say instead." She got up to leave "rather than assuming the worst of me " with that said she walked out the room. And I went back to staring outside the window, until I had enough and went to go take a shower instead.

Mickey note....

I apologize if I made a mistake with regards to certain terms with the wrong race. My geography is weak, I try to research and have almost accurate information bout what I write, and sorry for not posting after such a long time. Writer's block.