11.Allison's pov 💜

Watching Katherine for the day, I can successfully say that I have no idea what exactly goes through her head, Ruby however seems like an open book. Except there's something about her, either her behaviour or the way she always latches onto Katherine like no tomorrow. I'm not jealous okay, just kinda wish she felt safe enough to do that with me too. "Yea, me too", 'thanks for that insightful comment Wolfred', I could just imagine him giving me a wolfish grin and a shrug.

We're still standing outside, by Katherine's jeep. She's going through her two duffel bags. Her jeep is kinda nice actually, you wouldn't have noticed the cover, it just blends in so well.

"You're still salty about the shower thing aren't you?" 'no WOLFRED, I'm not, I'm upset that I'm clueless as to what to do, everyone in our pack just usually clicks, we're like lost puppies, following the one after the other, and maybe just a little salty about the shower thing.'

Sighing at my inner thoughts and the private conversation I just had with my wolf. I tuned back into reality, to see both my mates staring at me. Katherine looked at me almost curiously, Ruby though looked at me understandably.

"What?", I asked both my mates. Katherine turned to Ruby and looked back at me, Ruby grabbed my arm and gave me a peck on the cheek. I couldn't help but blush.

Katherine closed the jeep, without taking anything but one of the phones out. She turned to Ruby who was looking at her and shrugged.

Ruby led us to the backyard. Towards the porch swings. I took a seat and ruby sat next to me, still attached to me. Katherine leaned on the podium across from us.

This time Ruby took the lead in the conversation.

Third person pov 💙

Ruby looked directly into Katherine's eyes and said. "You aren't going anywhere, you both would have to stay here in my room until I say otherwise. And this time you have to listen to me, because I said so" I couldn't help it, I just had to giggle, Katherine gave the little vampire a teasing smirk, which resulted in her blushing and letting out a small whine.

Katherine gave us an analysing gaze. Ruby shrunk at the look, as if she was looking directly into our soul.

"Explain it to me, would you?, Your mannerisms?, I noticed something, even when we first met. Your just different." Ruby looked away at Katherines question. As if she was afraid of her response the most. I gave her a comforting squeeze to show that I am here for her.

"Our mate really is blunt, but she does get the point across", 'i mean yea, but still she seems really nervous, don't you think?, I felt it too, but I'd have thought she would tell us at her own pace.' were mine and Wolfred's thoughts.

' of course she'd notice it, and here I thought I wasn't being so obvious. Should I tell them now, what if they reject me when they find out, we just met.' Ruby was having an internal argument with herself, she really wasn't sure how her mates would take to her personality and what comes with it. And Katherine could tell.

Katherine was face to face with the vampire. A small encouraging smile on her usually interested face. She could tell that Ruby needed a bit encouragement. "I didn't ask you because I was trying to put you on the spot, I asked to get to know you better, I can't step forward and have you stepping back, it defeats the purpose, but if your not ready to talk, then that's cool too.", And Ruby knew what Katherine said was true. She's only trying to set the stage again, ask the questions and bring up the things that we're not comfortable bringing up. Much like a daddy would do.