12. Ruby's pov ❤️

We ended last night on a good note, cuddled between Allison and Katherine. So this morning when I woke up in little space. I was both happy that this side of me feels safe enough to come out around them, and that my mates accepted this part of me and is willing to adapt to it. We went to bed and cuddled up to watch Netflix for the remainder of the night.

I'm currently stuck. Resisting the urge to whine my way out of this I looked at Allison, since my back is pulled completely into Katherine's front. She has a tight grip on my waist but not tight enough to hurt, it just makes me feel secure.

Allison looks so peaceful right now, I can't wait for her to wake up so I can call her 'mommy', in this state. If I'm being honest I was more worried about Katherine's reaction then I was Allison. Allison is a werewolf, her wolf is naturally programmed to protect and provide for their mates, and do whatever they can to make sure their mates are happy and healthy. But Katherine's human, and her cold personality doesn't really help either, so yes I assumed, big mistake on my part, it's like we're the most interesting thing to her.

The last thing Katherine did last night was contact her dad and inform him further about her position. He was kinda understanding about it but still upset that she hasn't returned yet, and so is her mother and her siblings, and her friends who I briefly met too.

Allison definitely looks like she's not getting up yet. So I wiggled my way, until I was facing Katherine, her death grip still as secure. She looked like an angel, innocent and pretty. But she had that type of gaze that says, she knows your deepest darkest secret and isn't afraid to use it for her gain, which probably is true. With that thought I put my thumb in my mouth to suck on it, I couldn't help it, I was feeling incredibly little, and I don't have any little things, it's deep in my closet, and I'm kinda stuck here.

It never really occurred to me, that she could be a killer, I'm no one to judge, but I haven't taken anyone's life before, it just feels weird to me, maybe it has something to do with my little side, I'd hunt animals and though I threatened people, a lot, I'd just ruff them up a little, cause that I know how to do.

"It's rude to stare.", I could only watch as my mate opened her green eyes and looked directly into my clear ones. "How long have you been up?", She looked a little confused at my lack of response. I couldn't really answer her either, so I just blinked.

Then it was like a lightbulb had gone on in her head. "Oh.", With that she pulled my hand out of my mouth, which got a whine out of me. She slid out of bed and picked me up with her. She walked to the bathroom and placed me on the counter. She searched through the cupboards and found a spare toothbrush. Getting the hint I pointed to my red one. She applied toothpaste to it and handed it to me. But I just stared at her, she puffed her cheeks but helped me brush my mouth nonetheless. When I was done I rinsed my mouth, and she helped me wash my face, then did the same for herself.

She ran a bath for me, while I just watched her. She added some of the bubble bath and I giggled at the colour of the water and the soap bubbles. When the water was room temperature, she undressed me, ignoring my blushed cheeks, but placed a peck on each cheek.

Then she placed me inside, I just played with the bubbles, then Katherine helped me, when I was done bathing, she wrapped a soft fluffy towel around me and picked me up and took me out of the bathroom. When we got back to the room, I saw it was actually just 6am, meaning I probably woke Katherine up, and it also explains why Allison is still asleep.

So Katherine placed me on the edge of the bed, not close enough to disturb our mate, but far that I wouldn't fall off the bed. She walked into my closet and brought a pair of underwear for me, and black shorts, with a red polo shirt and a black loose tie, red long socks and a pair of black vans. At least she got my style down. I doubt she would find any dresses in there. I have a tomboys closet, all those unnecessary royal dresses are at my parents place.