23. Allison's pov 💜

I couldn't really sleep last night. And it's not because of the kidnapping situation, but because my mate was mad at me. Usually when old mated couples say, "mates fight all the time, it's normal to have disagreements, though you should always make sure, that you don't go to bed angry, that would never help the situation", their right.

And last night, I wished I could follow through. Though I was a coward to face her, and Katherine was entertaining Ruby, since she was in little space, so naturally I wasn't going to interfere either, until afterwards I watched my mate fall asleep. My parents told me that she couldn't really sleep while we were gone. She was up in the early hours of the morning working out, and she was reading late in the night. They could hear the pages in the book turn and her leaving my room early, due to their superhearing.

It made me upset to think that she wasn't looking after herself, and upset with those woman for doing that to our mate. "And we still have no idea who they were?, and how our mate found us", commented Wolfred. 'I know it's like they just came and vanished.'

I heard movements from the other side of the bed. And after a second noticed that Katherine was untangling herself from Ruby's grip, while also trying to make sure that she doesn't get up.

I closed my eyes hoping for her to not notice that I was awake. Much to Wolfreds dismay, and waited for her to enter the bathroom, when I heard the door close, I opened my eyes. Only to look directly into the dark green eyes of my human mate, her head was tilted to the side with a raised eyebrow, almost questioning what and or why was I doing, what I was.

I let out a sigh and turned to cuddle with Ruby. Katherine left out the door in the sweatshirt and sweatpants that she slept in.

I guess she went to work out again. I looked at the time on my alarm clock and saw it was 7 o clock, who wakes up this early knowing they basically have nothing to do. " you do?", comes the sarcastic comment from my wolf. 'only for school Wolfred, oh shit school!, wait what day is it?, damn'. After a while of thinking I realised that it really is to early to think, so I did the rational thing, and tried to sleep.

It worked for awhile, until I heard Katherine enter the room again. She barely smelt like sweat, but I heard her enter the bathroom, and this time I made sure to not be noticeable. When I heard her brushing her mouth I opened my eyes again. And saw that an hour had passed by, and I'm not getting anymore sleep. However I continued to pretend to be sleeping, when Katherine exited the bathroom, she went into the closet, "hahaha!!, the closet!", 'chill Wolfred', and exited in my sweatpants and a sports bra, with a workout tank top on top, socks and sneakers, she put on her watch, and walked out the room.

"If you want to talk to her, why don't you go now?", came the sleepy whisper of my vampire mate. "How long have you been up?"

"Since Katherine returned from her workout, she just smelt delicious, don't you think?, the scent of the forest and her after-workout musk, to die for. Hopefully we can go watch her next time, bummer we couldn't go today" she replied while yawning.

I smirked at my little mates choice of words. But I sighed in response. "Let's follow mate!", yelped Wolfred in pure excitement. But I just closed my eyes, "she's probably still mad at me". "Ara is like a sister to her, so thats natural", well yeah it is.

"I guess, okay I'll go. But what are you going to do?. You're out of little space.", "Hopefully join you in the shower?" Now that I blushed at, and purred in excitement. I picked up my mate, who giggled in response and we went to the bathroom. Just as I set her down, the door opened, and in walked Ravenna.

Both Ruby and I looked at her shocked, but she looked mad and a little caught up in her taughts. Until she snapped put of it, looked at us and blushed in embarrassment at her actions. With that I let Ruby shower in my bathroom, and I went into the guessed rooms bathroom across my room, not forgetting to take clothes with me. I brushed my teeth and showered.

When I returned to my room, Ruby was out of the shower and looks to be having a serious conversation with Ravenna. But the werewolf princess still looks mad.

"Spit it out?!" Whisper snarled my mate.

"I saw your mate leave the pack's territory, in the same direction as when she returned when she found the two of you" said an upset Rav.

"Ohhh, okay. I don't get why your mad though. That's nothing." Replied Ruby. And she glanced at me for my input.

"Is it really?", was my reply, Ruby didn't like that. "Whats that supposed to mean Allison?"

She walked towards me, and she doesn't really look happy about my reply. But I stood my ground. "Sure, now both our mates are mad, good going human", ' I'll deal with you later wolfred.'

By the time that I was done responding to my wolf. Ruby was looking straight intoy blue eyes. "We are supernaturals and we were kidnapped Ruby, what would happen to Katherine?, she's only human?", when my answer registered with her she grabbed both mine and Ravennas hand and used her vampire speed to run in the direction of our mate.

She only stopped when she reached the outskirts of the warehouse, but not quite going close or inside. Ravenna and I hopped to gain our balance from the turbulence of Ruby's vampire speed.

We watched Katherine walk into the building, and waited, after about 10minutes, something unexpected happened, that left us in shock.

The building blew up, sending us flying slightly to the back due to the intensity of the blast, and we weren't even that close.