3.Katherine's pov 💚

Arriving in the parking lot of the building. I parked in my usual reserved spot, around back, closest to my private elevator. Glancing at Ara applying lip gloss she makes a quick check and once done, turns her attention to me, and nods in the direction of the building.

Making a silent agreement to head there, we exit the car and walk in the direction of the elevator. Entering the pin to access the elevator, we enter the top floor and let the machine do its job.

Arriving at the top floor at exact 9am, like every other morning, we make our way passed the secretary Sarah, and towards my office. Taking note that my PA is yet to arrive, I'll give her 10more minutes before the two of us actually have a problem.

Making my way behind my desk I set my blazer on the back of the chair and take a seat, taking a quick glance at Ara to see her quietly working on her spare laptop that she leaves in the cupboard she claimed as her own. Switching all 3 desktops on and logging into the company database, I answered more emails I couldn't finish this morning and continue with a few assigned business.

10 minutes later, four giggling idiots entered my office. Noticing the glare I sent there way, they froze in there step immediately.

Watching them slowly walk into my office, subconsciously cocked my head to the right, cold dead eyes, watching there every twitching movement.

"Before you say anything, it was Tristian and Lucas's fault we're late..." Interrupted by his twin, Tristian tried to defend himself and his boyfriend against his twin brothers accusation."wait a minute, dear brother, I wasn't the one that burnt our breakfast, had you allowed Lucas to make it instead of trying to impress your girlfriend, who knows you can't cook to save your life by the way, then we'd have been here long before Katherine even entered the building." Christian red faced blush, prevented him from defending himself against his twin, infront of Casey.

Ara's laughing and Casey's giggles, broke the twin duo from there stare off, with Lucas being the exception of attempting to keep himself from laughing. I turned my attention back to my business.

Once it was reletively silent, I turned my attention to the Louw twins." There's a problem, and I want the two of you to sort it out immediately. Our shipment went missing and my dad is particular about the crates that was board that ship, he wants it back. Our current suspects is the French and German Mafia's, though i highly doubt it was them.." running a hand through my lose hair. "I don't think the people that got it knew what's it was, but I want that crates at the end of the day, and don't come back without it" seeing the irritated look on my face they knew I meant business.

That was all it took and the twin duo left, well not before giving their respective spouse a kiss on the cheek, which left the other twin duo blushing. Casey went to go do her job, Ara turned her focus back to her laptop, and Lucas turned to me with this annoying pout on his face, knowing him he probably wants something. Unamused I raised a eyebrow at him, indicating that he should say his piece.

Running a hand through his hair, he quickly looked away, then back at me. "Right so I need your help, it's kinda urgent, and so serious I didn't even tell Tristian or anyone, so I uhmmm kinda got this mail at some point last week, and at the time I didn't know what to do, I'm kinda desperate so I need a serious help...i.might.have.impregnated.someone.a.few.years.ago.and.now.their.demanding.money.for.the.little.weasel...and I don't know who's. I couldn't go to my brother for help, for obvious reasons, and I don't even swing that way anymore, what do I do??!!" At this point he was just whining, so I almost didn't hear what he said, and turns out I'm not the only one.

Ara was quick to jump up, squealing and began to shake the fool till they both fell on the floor, and Ara was straddling Lucas, while Lucas was trying to get her to stop, I guess Casey heard the commotion cause she was also in my office, observing the scene, giving the three an unamused look, I cocked my head to the side to think of a solution to this new problem.