19. Allison's pov 💜

It's all happening too fast. What is actually happening right now?. I completely understand why we didn't know she was changing, she hasn't finished the mate bond. But for an alpha to just mark their mate, and leave them for whatever reason can't be right.

Katherine's friend was definitely marked, I just don't understand why she had that reaction towards Katherine. Even if she just woke up, why did she try to run. When Katherine knocked her out, her movement was so fast I barely noticed her.

All that doesn't really matter now, what should matter is that we get Ara, to her mate.. quickly. She only has a few days before she goes into heat. And that's saying something for a human. It's going to be unbearable.

The best course of action would be that we deliver her to her mate, if her mate finds her on our territory an all out feud or even a war could break out, and that's just because of an alpha's will to protect their mate. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

I need air. I placed Ruby on Katherine's lap, she was sitting on one of the chairs across from Ara's bed. She placed a protective arm around her mate, and made eye contact with me for a second. She looked conflicted, yet confused. I was about to walk away when both my mates grabbed my arm. When I looked down at them, Ruby looked at me concerned, and Katherine looked at where her hand held mind confused. Probably wondering why she stopped me. I can't blame her it's just... nevermind.

" Mates are troubled, where are you going?" Outside to think Wolfred , just to think and clear my head, maybe look at this situation differently, as if our lives aren't completely changing. "We should go for a run, and destress for a minute." That's actually a good idea, let's do that.

"I'm just going outside for a minute, I'll be back." It was the twinkle in Ruby's eyes that stopped my thought process for a second. I think Katherine noticed that she tensed up a bit so she encouraged her to go with me.

Walking out the infirmary and to the back near the woods that lead to the clearing, I took my clothes off and placed them behind the tree. When I turned back to my mate, she was staring right back at me.

I nodded towards the woods and she nodded in response, she was walking towards me and the next thing I know, my back made contact with the tree and warm lips were attached to mine.

I was placed into a trance, everything around us just seemed to disappear. I switched us around, now she was pinned against the tree, I held her hands captive above her head, and she wrapped her lags around my waist. But we were still lip locked and making out.

Everything just felt right and normal, I love this. The fact that I can finally breath even though she's taking my breath away.

Which makes what we're about to hear really daunting...

"There is unknown individuals at the pack borders!, Stay clear everyone!" The second I heard the mindlink from one of our guys on border control, I snapped out of my trance.

Though it was too late when I felt a presence behind me, the last thing I heard was an angry snarl from my mate, and then everything went black.