Mickey note

Prologue

To the world Katherine Blackwood, is the youngest multibillionaire business woman of the year. But to the underworld is a feared assassin and above all the Italian-American mafia princess. But what happens when a cold hearted, sociopathic killer as herself develops feelings and emotions she's never felt before.

Everything happens for a reason...

Allison De'Luca is a 17yr old werewolf, and the future alpha to her pack. In her final year of high school, Allison feel lost and trapped without her mate. Having waited years, Allisons wolf can't take this growing ominous feeling that something is wrong and takes off into the night.
What happens when she finds her mate in the same woods?

Ruby Evans is a 18yr old vampire, and the 3rd born princess, to that royal coven, her daring, unique personality led her to places all around the world. Though she felt as though she hasn't seen it all, that feeling would only be quenched if she sees such beauties with the love of her life. Living in luxury and comfort, she prefers the outdoors more than her royal bloodline should. Her favourite hobbies are hunting and her new target is to find her soulmate. Not knowing she'll find more than one on her thirst for love, she finds herself in a sticky situation, but who will get her out?

What happens when they meet? What happens when there true identifies come to light? What happens when Katherine's ex refuses to let go? And what happens when rejection is at centre point in each individual's minds?

THIS IS THE NEW PROLOGUE....