5.Katherine's pov 💚

Hey, new chapter, I just wanted to add that Katherine has green eyes, like her father and Damon, her siblings have blue eyes like their mother. Allison has blue eyes like the rest of her family, and ruby has clear white-ish eyes, also like her family

It was definitely the worst dinner I'd ever had, it's currently Tuesday and I can tell you that I'd never want to revisit last night again.

Flashback
Having dinner with your family is supposed to be normal, according to Ara. This that we're sitting through isn't normal. Turning in the direction of my grandparents, my mood turned from almost relaxed after my shower, to wishing I'd rather starve to death then sit here. My mom has known my distaste for her parents, so I don't exactly understand why I'm currently looking into the old hags eyes. She looks like she's nice but I can tell you one thing, under that eyes lives a manipulative , conniving old twisted witch of the west.

The second that hag was about to say something I looked in the direction of my mother and said, "I'd agreed to dinner with the lot of you under the intention that we were having welcomed guest", waiting for my mother to nod so I can continue my statement, " so what exactly is this two timing, two faced bitch of ancient Egypt doing at our dining table." When my mother was about to protest in favour of her parents, I looked back at the old hag and asked, "and why had she brought her stone aged old geezer with?" The couple had just glared at me.

This isn't new , I've always had a distaste for my grandparents since I was 7, when I had come home bloody from my mission and I'd bumped into them in the hallway, I wasn't expecting to see them at that ungodly hour, so I pulled my gun out and pointed it at the two shadow figures. When I realised it was them, I simply rolled my eyes and started up towards my room. The next day my parents were arguing with the old couple about a 7year old becoming some devil worshiper, and I scoffed at the silly assumption. When my grandparents finally saw me in the corner of the room, they'd squeal at the sudden sound. My parents however just looked at me, wondering how I had entered the room without them noticing. The argument had then continued at my sudden display, proving to my grandparents that there was infact something wrong with me. They'd argue the rest of the day, but I had decided to leaving, cause the conversation was indeed boring.

After that day I had claimed the top floor of the mansion in hopes of never crossing my grandparents path whenever they decided to visit, and had my bodyguards at the time, have a private elevator installed behind the bookshelf.

Whenever my grandparents came to visit they had made it there life's mission to get rid of the demon inside me. I had gotten really annoyed at the disruptions, so when I finally had enough, I pulled my gun out on them, infront of my parents, though my parents knew to not move or make a sound, my grandparents hadn't, so when they continued to talk, I had pulled the trigger twice, just close to there heads so they could get the idea to finally shut up, they hadn't, they screamed and squealed and cause a ruckus, arguing that I should be sent away to get help and all that, so, I had silently planned there murder in my head. I think my parents knew that at the time, cause I slightly tipped my head to the side and stared at the old couple. My mother escorted her parents away, and my dad escorted me to my room. We all had a talking to that day, I was told not to kill my grandparents, and my grandparents were told not to provoke me. Which we had done none of since that day. They had continue to provoke me, and I, instead of killing them, was encouraged by my dad, to brutally insult them instead, I had thought my dad had gone mad that day, but I complied nonetheless.

Dinner at the moment is like one of thoughs times when they try to provoke me, but I have built up my self-control over the years, and only planned there murder a good 10 times, but out of 12years I think that's a good start. Currently eating my dinner I had felt Ara's hand on my thigh to distract me from the growing Egyptian compounds, my mother calls her parents. And Damon having noticed Ara's hand had repeated the action, and turned to me with a bright smile. Dinner had ended on the worse note, as opposed to the way it started, listening to my grandparents had been the least of my problems, however, when they brought up there last comment for the night, I'd realised that I'm still trigger happy, and don't really take crap from anyone.