Chapter 3 - He pays for planting the seed

After the strange encounter with Dream, the two bestfriends moved on with their life.

The two enjoyed eachother's company and they were FAR from what you'd expect, thanks to Killer. Nothing happened, atleast...yet.

Killer was currently 9 months pregnant now and all was good. Killer was happy but felt so worried about his child growing up without his father. In fact, Killer still felt something was missing... not surprising though.

...It was currently a tuesday afternoon, Color was laying on the couch watching youtube on the TV and Killer was in the kitchen, grabbing himself a cup of water.

Killer held the cup of water in his hand and was about to drink It when he felt something wet down there, Killer was a bit confused at first and placed the cup on the counter frantically. He looked down and saw pregnancy fluids dripping on to the floor.

"S-shit!" Killer suddenly cursed. Color was startled by Killer's sudden profanity and immediately got up to check on him.

"Color, My water broke!" Killer shouted in a panic. Color froze...He wasn't ready for this!

But being a trustworthy friend of Killer, he quickly forced himself to move. He carried Killer bridal style before teleporting to the hospital. They both arrived in the hallway and didn't even think to realize they were still in pajamas.

Without any hesitation, Color ran towards the receptionist and she was about to say something when she realized Killer was in the brink of labor. Color frantically said "C-can you help us?! M-my Friend here is-". The receptionist replied "Don't worry sir, I shall schedule an appointment right now!". Color was relieved but Killer was still in pain.

Eventually some nurses rushed to them with a stretcher and Killer got the medical attention he needed. Color was trying to process what was happening when he was pushed inside the same room Killer was ought to give birth.

As all of that was happening, Someone caught wind of what was happening. The poor guy who had his wedding canceled, Nightmare. Nightmare happened to be at the scene and was shocked to see Killer about to give birth... and he wasn't there. He stood there and watched as someone took his role.

After they disappeared into a different room, Nightmare walked towards the receptionist. The receptionist was about to tell him off when he said "I would like to pay for the person a few minutes ago..." The receptionist was skeptical but knowing who Color was, she gladly accepted the fee and Nightmare walked away, sitting at the chair.

By the way, the receptionist knew that Color was a broke bitch.

Killer's Pov

"Don't worry sir, just Push." The doctor said, I wasn't really listening to him since the pain was intense. I cried out but didn't stop pushing, I think Color passed out or something and I may or may have not broke his hands. I pushed even harder and the pain was just BAD. "F-Fucking Christ!!!" I shouted out of pain, I sounded like I was crying and the doctor reassured me that my baby was almost out.

I kept pushing and then I heard the doctor congratulate me, I stopped and weakly looked up and saw my baby, the poor thing was crying.

He looked a lot like Nightmare, heh...

I smiled even though I was exhausted. I was about to pass out when the doctor gave me my child. I gently touched my baby's face and his crying stopped. I could see his amazed and happy face before everything went black...