Chapter 12 - Sweet, sweet revenge

3rd Pov

After a bit of explanations and small talk, the two were next to each other on the bed; both of them were still awkward. Killer just stared opposite from Nightmare, overthinking some things... Nightmare on the other hand stared at Killer, looking at Killer's face like It was the first time, even though he just saw him yesterday. It was in that moment when Nightmare realized that Killer was troubled. He sighed and asked: "What's wrong?", Killer turned to Nightmare's direction and looked away again.

"Oh, It's nothing...It's just, It's really...weird, the two of us here...in the same room...sitting on the bed...and It's quiet...It's really AWKWARD and It's making me nervous..." Killer replies, Nightmare hums and Killer looks at Nightmare's face, only to gain eye contact with Nightmare's enchanted purple pinpricks. "Is that it?" Nightmare asks, almost mokingly and he also finishes it off with a chuckle at the end. Killer rolls his eyes and asks: "Have you been stalking Me and Rue?". Nightmare went quiet and Killer looks at him in the eyes only to find Nightmare speechless.

Killer takes a deep breath and sighs, "Wow, you are one creepy prick." Killer says before laying down. Nightmare notices this and took it as a sign of Killer being more comfortable. Nightmare follows Killer's action and stares at the ceiling. "So how's Rue?" Nightmare asks, "He's fine." Killer replies. "...Is there something wrong?" Nightmare asks, cuz' he noticed Killer's tone going lower...

"...Nightmare, did you realize that 'we're' so complicated?", Killer asks out of pure realization. Nightmare thinks about it and answers: "Yeah...".

"Like, you used to be my BOSS and you ruined my relationship with Epic so you could be with me and then we got together and so much drama happened and you proposed to me and I accepted and-" Killer said but was cut off by Nightmare. "Why did you broke off our engagement, anyway?" He asks, Killer was silent..."D-didn't I tell that we weren't meant to be?"

"Uh, uh, Don't tell me that shit, Killer. I saved you from an obssesive ra-", "Hahaha Night don't phrase it like your not obssesive too." Killer says, laughing a bit. Nightmare looks at Killer in shock and asks: "Did you just call me "Night"?". Killer stops laughing and replies "You heard nothing! Just continue!". Nightmare smiles, enjoying a bit of the past then his blissful emotions slowly went away, being replaced by anticipation. "So what did Hate do to you?..." Nightmare asks.

"I-i...I can't tell you..." Killer replies, "That fucker is in Anomalytale, Killer. He can't do shit." Nightmare says, after knowing that Hate made Killer's mouth shut. "...Are you sure?", Killer asks, still skeptical and laking in trust. "Yes...I guarrantee it. We can go see him behind bars if you want." Nightmare says in a straight-forward tone. "He...threatened to kill Rue if I don't cut all ties with you." Killer painfully confesses.

Nightmare stares at Killer in shock, how the FUCK was he NOT aware of that? Most importantly...HOW IN THE FUCKING ASGORE DID HE LET THAT HAPPEN???

"So that's why you've been ignoring me..." Nightmare says. Killer was silent, Nightmare pulls Killer closer and hugs him. Killer was surprised, this was a bit too fast for him. He pulls away from Nightmare, saying: "Woah, woah, woah, not this fast octopus. I need to see Hate in jail for myself..". Nightmare chuckles and Killer sat up. "Besides, you fucking owe me for bringing those whores to where I work." Killer says crossing his arms and looking away.

Nightmare sighs and says jokingly: "Oh, C'mon! Just tell what to do to make it up to you!". Killer smirks and says "Well...you'll have to win me back slowly, no hurting anyone and certainly no weird transactions, threatening, expensive shit and no substances, cuz' I know you'll try that..". Nightmare sighs and asks, "So what will I do?". "Anything, just follow the rules." Killer replies. Nightmare gets up and grabs a jacket from his closet, Killer was confused and Nightmare holds his hand out for Killer and asks: "I thought you wanted to see bastard in said jail-house?".

Killer grabs Nightmare's hand and Nightmare pulls Killer up. The two still held hands as Nightmare opens a portal and both of them go in. When they arrive, they saw a reddish wasteland and a white building that looked like a block. Nightmare guides Killer the way and he just looks around nervously. When the two approached the building, A black smoke rose from the ground, It was Anomalytale! Sans, a familiar face for both Nightmare and Killer.

"Greetings, Nightmare the guardian of negativity. Who or what foul being do you wish to mock here? I see you have brought one of your suboordinates... Do You wish to visit Hate?" Anomaly asks. Killer looked at him and thought that Anomaly was way too formal. "Yes, you do read my mind, Malo." Nightmare replies. Killer looked at both of them and thought they were fancy pants.

A white door opened and Malo gestured for them to enter. Nightmare and Killer walked in first and was shortly followed by Malo. Malo guided them through the white labryinth and they entered a chamber were they could see Hate behind glass. When the two of them entered, Hate looked up and saw Killer looking at him with a shocked face. He let go of Nightmare's hand and he asks:  "Night can you stand back?". Nightmare silently stood back and Killer approached Hate.

He analyzed Hate's cell and Hate looked at Killer and Nightmare in defeat. Killer's face slowly formed an uncanny grin and Killer laughed. Hate glared at Nightmare and Nightmare let out a quiet and humble laugh. But before Nightmare and Hate could speak, Killer suddenly jumped on Nightmare, kissing him on the lips.

The two fell to the ground, Killer still kissing Nightmare. After a second, Nightmare kissed back. Killer on top and Nightmare on the floor. The kiss got a bit heated and saliva started to drip from their mouths then the stopped, gapsing for air. "Woah, I thought-" Nightmare said but was cut off by Killer looking at the back giving Hate the finger. After that Killer got off Nightmare and Nightmare got up. He was suddenly pulled by Killer and the two were back into kissing again.

After the two parted, Killer whispered into Nightmare's none existant ears...

"You can start now."