Chapter 26 - The beautiful early morning

Killer smiled and accepted the wine, but Nightmare didn't stop there. He walked behind Killer's seat and tied a napkin around Killer's neck. Killer blushed a bit, he didn't expect this.

Nightmare then returned to his seat and gestured for Killer to eat. Killer grabbed a fork and stared at his plate. He was getting nervous, the food looked so fancy and expensive... there were even some cuisines that he didn't even know the name of.

For reader's convenience and torture, I shall list the food/drinks that were placed on their table.

- Wagyu beef steak
- Pork sisig
- Spaghetti
- Bicol Express
- Shrimp
- Lobster
- Pancit
- Barbecue
- Pork belly
- Crab
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti
- Paella Valenciana
- Pisto
- Croquetas
- Gazpacho
- Cold water (ofc)
- Leche flan
- Chocolate cake

Killer froze, he was baffled on what to eat first. Nightmare noticed this and chuckled which made Killer snap out of his thoughts. Killer sheepishly grabbed a steak knife and a fork and used it to cut the premium beef steak. He took a bite and his eyes widened, it had awfully better texture than regular beef and he shyly swallows it.

"You should try the Paella, it's delicious." Nightmare suggests. Killer stared at the dishes, he was confused...which one was "paella"?

Killer sat there awkwardly and Nightmare sighs before smiling. He got up and Killer looks up, Nightmare walks towards him and grabbed the bowl of Paella to Killer's surprise, it was really close to him.

Nightmare lovingly serves a portion of the dish on Killer's plate and Killer blushed out of embarrasment.

Nightmare used his tenticles to grab his chair and plate before settling next to Killer.

Killer felt bad since he felt like an annoying nuissance so far in their date and was now the reason why Nightmare had to sit next to him.

Nightmare noticed the change in Killer's Aura and asked him if there was something wrong. "Kills? What's wrong?" He asks in concern as he places a spoon of sisig in his mouth. Killer was quiet for a moment, this upsets Nightmare and he scoops some sisig with his spoon and fed Killer which surprises him.

Killer began chewing before swallowing it, "Uh..Night?" He asks trying to beat around the bush. "What's wrong, you know I can sense your aura right?" Nightmare replies and Killer sighs.

"I-it's nothing, just feeling overwhelmed and stupid." He replies and grabs a stick of barbecue before taking a bite out of it. The sauce covering a bit of the side of his mouth. Nightmare gently wipes the sauce away and asks "Why? It's been wonderful so far.". Killer blushes a bit and confesses.

Nightmare laughs a bit and kisses Killer on the forehead before saying "You shouldn't be, love. I'm not annoyed at all, just happy I could please you.". Killer cheers up and smiles.

The two continue eating while having a conversation. Talking about their son, how everyone in the castle was doing, and practically everything they could ever think of. The rain was still pouring but they didn't even acknowledge it.

After dessert, they decided to leave the restaurant. Don't worry, Nightmare already paid for the meal.

Nightmare opened his umbrella before stepping out in the rain with Killer. It was a calm evening since it was 2:09 AM and people were mostly asleep in their homes.

Both of them walked through the rain, Nightmare's arm around Killer's waist. Talking about past experiences.

Killer stared at the rain while listening to what Nightmare was saying and got an idea. "Hey Night, is it okay if we go to the park?" Killer asks and Nightmare agrees.

The two of them walked towards the park, by this time, no one other than them were the ones walking on the streets. Killer giggled, having a really "good" plan.

When they arrived at the park, Killer ran out of Nightmare's umbrella. Nightmare was surprised cause' it caught him off-guard.

Killer bathed in the rain, laughing and encouraging Nightmare to join him. Nightmare tried to talk Killer out of it but Killer was busy having fun and dancing.

Nightmare finally gave in and closed the umbrella as rain started falling on him. Killer noticed Nightmare standing frozen and walked towards him before stepping on his tippy toes and kissing Nightmare on the lips, he wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck and Nightmare happily kissed back.

They started making out in the rain as Nightmare's goop started to melt away. The two were wet from the rain but that wasn't really a problem. Killer smiled and pulled Nightmare and danced with him. Nightmare was new to this so he let Killer guide him.

As they danced, the street lamps acted as their spotlight and the rain and moon became one of the accomplices that made the moment even more romantic and magical for them.

They stared into eachother's eyes, feeling the magical effects of their love blossoming. They giggled, smiled, kissed, and showed their affection towards one another. They placed everything to their dance that was only meant for them and the rain started fading away. They felt the rhythm, the few pitter patters that the fading rain was able to give one last time and when their dance ended the rain was gone.

Both of them were soaking wet but that didn't matter, they pulled themselves close and embraced each other.

"I love you so much Killer.." Nightmare gently says and placed his hand on Killer's cheek. Killer smiled and replied "I love you as much as you love me too.".

Killer and Nightmare held eachother's hand before leaving the park. It was time to go home and both of them had a long day ahead.

Nightmare accompanied Killer home and left but not after Killer gave him a kiss on the lips. Killer enetered the house and quickly rushed to the bathroom to change clothes. He was still happy after his date with Nightmare and was really hoping to see him...well uh today again.

He placed his phone on his nightstand before gently laying down next to Rue who was sleeping soundly.

Killer smiled looking at the ceiling, "God... I feel like a teenager.."