Chapter 16 - A night of passion

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: Here you go fucking dirty sinners. A whole bucket of juicy lemons, and It's still Nightmare's POV.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I started to lick every crevice in his mouth, Fuck...I missed the taste and feel of him. He eventually wrapped his arms around my neck and he pulled me closer. I didn't mind it and I started playing with his tongue. He fought back and eventually we started tongue-kissing. After a few seconds later, I started licking my way to his neck. He didn't dare to let go of me, and he moaned so loudly that I chuckled a bit.

I totally forgot how fucking sweet his moans were to my ears.

I started licking his neck, making my way to his sweet spot. When I found it, he moaned louder and I took a bite. "A-aAh~ N-night!" He screamed. I dig my jaws even more to that spot until It bled and he moaned even more. I stopped biting it and I licked the blood until I could see the bite mark.

I licked my lips and I continued abusing his neck as he continued moaning like his life depended on it. I felt so good being able to do this again with him and it felt so good to just feel his touch. I started licking my way to his breast and he kept moaning.

I sucked on one of his tits and he screamed my name. I massaged the other one and he wrapped his legs around me. I switched breasts and he couldn't stop moaning. I finished sucking his left breast with a huge lick and I bit to where his chest muscles would be if he had them. "N-nighty- AaaAh~ FuCk!" He screamed out and I pulled away.

I stopped to breath properly and I took a minute to look at his face. He was a blushing mess and i could see his saliva was all over his mouth and dripping from his chin. He was panting and he looked at me with those familiar pink and heart-shaped pinpricks. "W-why did y-you stop?" He asked me, I noticed the desperation in his voice and I just smirked. I looked down on his body and I look back at his face. Fuck, I just wanted to fuck him so fucking hard right now but I needed to savor this opportunity.

I went close to his face for a kiss and he happily greeted my lips. We started kissing again and he switches the position. He was now on top of me and I was under him. He lets out a smirk and looks down at my shorts that was glowing like a light house.

He pulls my shorts down and throws it on the side. I just let him enjoy it and he pulls my underwear down.

Killer's POV

God I just wanted his dick inside me and I pulled his underwear down, his member sprang up and I could feel myself loosing it.

But instead of putting his dick in and getting this over with...I pulled my face closer to it and I put the tip inside my mouth and I started sucking.

I didn't care anymore and I let myself get carried away. I bopped my head up and down while trying to take his 10 inch cock. I could feel Nightmare moving and his hand shoving me, forcing me to take in more. After i stopped sucking and I panted for air, he placed his hand on my cheek and lifted my face up, making me face his face.

I blushed and he pulled me on to him. He kissed me and I kissed back, I tugged on his jacket and we parted for air. He looked at me and asked "You want it removed?", I nodded and he chuckled before stripping his jacket and shirt off. He suddenly laid down and I ended up sitting on his dick.

"C'mon, I'm giving you the first round~" He said, looking at me like he knew what I wanted. I smiled and I lined his member to my pussy and shove it in.

I moaned a bit before starting to ride it. I moaned more and more, enjoying the fucking pleasure. The only thing that mattered right now was enjoying myself. "A-ah~ f-fuck! Killer~ Y-yeah, just like that..." I heard Nighty say. It broke my last sense of control and I couldn't remember anything but Nightmare fucking my brains out after he cummed.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: I hope you enjoyed
My filthy sinners/readers!
I hope the lemon wasn't bad,
It's been a very long time
Since i've written lemon.
So don't hate me for this
Chapter.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎