Chapter 6 - Big tip, 1000 gold paper!

Killer's Pov

"Beep, beep, beep...", I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I sat up and rubbed my eyesockets before standing up. I felt like the walking dead as I tiredly grabbed my uniform, bra, panties, and towel before going to the bathroom. Rue was still sleeping on the bed so I didn't even think to wake him up.

As I entered the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes and headed to the shower. I twisted the shower knob and water poured on to my head, It was cold but I didn't care. I sighed and looked at the floor. Gosh, earning money is so hard. I wanted to spend the money Nightmare had been secretly leaving on the table but I'm not sure if it's real, what if he wants something in return if I use the money? Doesn't he have a ton of girls? Why is he giving me money?

I let out another sigh before grabbing the soap and rubbing myself with it. Rue really likes to read and I can barely afford those thick ass books, hell, don't get me started at my shitty ass job. The owner was hella horny, customers try to grab my ass, and Nightmare visits my workplace just to make me jealous that he has a new bitch, It made me angry so I try to hide it by not serving him at all. But...atleast I can get some worth it G at the end of the day. I still think that Rue calling Color 'Dad' is weird but I let him do that 'cause he doesn't know who's actually his father.

After I finished up washing myself, I grab the towel and stepped out. I was drying myself with the towel when I heard Rue's voice from the other side of the door, "Mom...". "Yes, Honey?", I replied in a calm tone. "Can I not come with you to work today?", he asks. I chuckle and answer, "Sure, honey, but be sure to listen to Color okay?".

"...Mom do you like Dad?", he asks. "...", I was silent, what was I gonna answer him? "Um...I'll answer you later, Rue, honey.", I say in an awkward voice. "Okay...", he replies and I didn't hear anything from him after that. He probably went to sleep.

After I dried myself, I wear my panties and summon my female ecto body before putting the bra on. After that, I put my uniform on and tightened the ribbon on my back myself. I stared at the mirror and I almost forgot, I grabbed my cat headband and I was good to go. I glanced at the clock and It was 5:34 AM, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rue sleeping while clenching a drawing in his cute little hand. I walked closer and I silently squeeled, It was a picture of him, me, and Color!

The drawing was just adorable!!!!! I stopped myself from exploding and kissed Rue on the forehead before leaving the room. I grabbed my brown coat and put in on, making sure that it was all buttoned up. I grabbed my sticky note and pen from the pocket of my coat and wrote, "Gotta work, please take care of Rue.". I headed to the kitchen and saw an envelope of cash on the table, I sigh and pick it up before putting it in my pocket. I pull the sticky note with the writting and stick it on the fridge before leaving the kitchen.

I grabbed my spare keys before leaving the house and locking the door from behind. It was still dark so I grabbed my phone inside the pocket of my coat, damn... how tired was I last night? I completely forgot to pull out the stuff in my pockets but nevermind that.. let's just go to work.

I opened the flashlight in my phone and began walking towards my workplace. There was some occasional yawns here and there but I pushed through with it. After walking pass some houses and roads, I finally arrived at the cafe. Even though it was dusk, I could still see people inside the cafe so I just walked in. Some staff stared at me but quickly turned away upon realizing it was me. The cafe operates 24/7 so that's why there was some employees with dark circles under their eyes.

I headed to the staff's room and saw two lesbian bunny monsters making out... I ignored it and turned around to hang my coat.

"It's just Vera and Shiora. It's just Vera and Shiora. It's just Vera and Shiora. It's just Vera and Shiora. It's just Vera and Shiora. It's just Vera and Shiora."