Chapter 17 - The fluffy Aftermath

Killer's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, I rub my eyesockets and I sit up up. I yawned and looked at my surroundings. I was still in Nightmare's room which set off a red flag. I look at my side and I saw Nightmare sleeping, and he was naked then I looked at myself, I was also naked. I remembered the events of last night and I push my face into my hands.

God, I felt so much like a slut...

I took a deep breath, and I lay back down. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. Why did I even trust Dream in the first place? I felt so stupid... I check ny watch and I saw that it was currently 10:29 AM. I look at my side again and saw Nightmare sleeping peacefully. I kinda felt really weird. I was the one who said that we could get back together, but slowly...and yet here I was; naked beside him.

I had so many thoughts inside me, I felt like a bad parent for going missing suddenly. Rue and Color must be worried and here i am...sleeping on Nightmare's bed. I punch myself internally and I sat up, wait a minute...

We didn't use protection...

...

Shit.

I shook Nightmare awake and he opens his eyes sluggishly "Yeah, what do you wa...nt. G-good morning Kills!" He greets. I look at him with a troubled expression and he realizes what I realized. "I didn't use condoms, did I?" He asks, i nodded and he sat up. He sighed and he face palmed, I was concerned for him and I touched his shoulder, "Are you okay?". He put his hand over to his mouth, he looked to be deep in thought and I was nervous.

"I-i...I'll leave.." I said in a low tone. He looked at me and said "Wait...". I stop and he asked "What are you gonna do if...your gonna get pregnant?". I was quiet and I sighed, "Nightmare, i AM gonna get pregnant either way...and before that, I'll have to work more to get pai-" I reply but was cut off when Nightmare said "Killer, just use the G i gave you, and... I'll take care of everything else.". I look at him and awkwardly smile. He placed his hand on my cheeks and I blushed a cherry red. He then said "C'mon, smile properly for me?", I chuckle and I grabbed his hand and kissed it before pulling it down. "Aw, does the guardian of negatiwity want to see me smwile?" I asked teasingly.

He chuckled before pinning me down on the bed and I blushed madly. After he saw my expression, he laughed and summoned a tenticle to grab something. He took his phone and he raised it over me, "What the fuck are you doing?-" I asked before he suddenly snapped a pic of me in this position. I blushed even more and he stopped pinning me. "W-why did you do that???" I asked while sitting up. I was embarrassed.

"Just a little remembrance.." He said and I went quiet... Why did he say "remembrance"?

"Uhh...Remembrance?" I asked and he smiled, "So I can just look at this everynight and day to remind me that there's more to this world than misery and hate." He replied and put his phone down. I blushed and I looked away. "What changed? Didn't I just broke your heart years ago?...and practically shut you out and...took Rue away from you." I asked, my tone slowly getting sadder.

He pulled me closer and said, "Nothing changed, Kills. I just couldn't imagine myself without you.". I was touched by his words and then I felt myself hugging him back. His tenticles wrapped the both of us in the blankets and I smiled. I was really expecting that he only came for Rue...

Rue! Shit, I almost forgot and- shit, my job!!! I quickly pulled away from Nightmare and I immediately said "Night, I need to go back now..". He understood and the both of us quickly got off the bed and hurridly changed clothes. I borrowed a shirt and a short from him since my clothes were all stinky on the floor, that may or may have not been covered by...

...

Nightmare accompanied me back to my home and we enetered the house using the spare key from under the carpet, yeah a good option to hide keys. We noticed that Color and Rue weren't there, I figured that both of them went to go somewhere and I quickly went to my bathroom to change into my uniform while Nightmare sat on the bed.

Nightmare's POV

I was on Killer's bed and I waited, since there was nothing to do here. Although, I could see one of the books I indirectly gave to Killer on his birthday on the Nightstand with a bookmark sticking inside. I smiled, Rue actually read the book. Then I look on the bed and saw what seemed to be Killer's phone and someone's diary. I picked the diary up and opened it, I was curious of who owned this diary.

"𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔶                           𝔇𝔞𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔪 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔇𝔞𝔡 𝔨𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔬𝔪 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔬. 

- ℜ𝔲𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔣𝔴𝔞𝔟𝔞𝔰 20𝔛𝔛 𝔐𝔞𝔶 11"

It was Rue's.. but, who was he calling "Dad"? I had a hundge that It was Color but I kinda hate the thought of it but there was something worth pointing out.

His handwriting looked like something out of a type writer and he already knew what "Authority" meant. Damn, I think it was either Killer teaching him big shit or he learnt it from reading books I knew he was addicted to. Then Killer walks out of the bathroom in his Work uniform, I blushed and he looks at me frantically. "Night can you teleport me to Harlee's cuz' I'M SO LATE." He asks me while holding my hands.

I nodded and he said "Like right now?". I stood up and I summoned my goop to cover me whole. I teleported Killer and myself outside of his workplace and he quickly went inside the café leaving me outside.

I was blushing because I saw his underwear when he ran inside.