Chapter 23 - The deed has been done.

3rd POV

A man carried Killer's body and the other man opened the opening for the other. Color quickly ran to the kitchen after hearing the sound of glass shattering.

"Killer are you oka-" Color stood in shock, there were two men escaping his kitchen with Killer on one of their backs. He tried his best to chase after them but failed as they teleported away.

Color was kneeling on the sidewalk, his eyes widened in shock. How did they get in?

Nightmare, in his passive form, was about to go visit Killer's house when he saw Color just sitting in disbelief on the dirty sidewalk. Nightmare knew something was fishy so he asked Color like a concerned stranger.

"Uhm.. hey, did something happen?" Nightmare asked, trying so hard to be nice. Color was silent, he wasn't facing Nightmare but the ground. The front door opened and Rue weakly walks out. "D-dad?..." Rue asks.

Nightmare perks up, looking at Rue then looking at Color.

"Where's mom?"

My eyes widened, did something happen to Killer? I walked closer to Color and asked again "Dude, what happened?". He spoke up and said "S-sir, can you call 911? M-my...friend was kidnapped by some organization.". My eyes widened, Killer was what?...

Rue came running to Color and hugged him out of fear. "D-dad, i can't find mom anywhere!" He said while crying, my heart broke just seeing Rue cry.

"What organization?" I asked, getting serious. "Something about Darkness Strikers-" I cut him off. "I will get your friend." I said without hesitation before teleporting. I knew about them... Oh I knew.

Those pricks somehow know about Killer's relationship with me... Who the hell told them? They didn't cause me any trouble until now, who the hell... That didn't matter right now, I need to get Killer...and FAST.

I teleported to a known base of the organization and arrived in their meeting room. Goop started covering me and my vision turned red. I could see all of their filthy faces, surprised to see me...

They pull out tons of weapons and aimed it at me, this only made me angrier.

"You dared to go against me, you dared to plan such acts to offend me, but now...you dared to steal that of MINE... " I shouted in an intimidating voice. They shot their guns at me and it pierced my body, I stood still, knowing damn well that they were practically useless against me. After all of their ammo ran out, I summoned many tenticles and went on a rampage.

Hearing their cries and screams of bloody murder wasn't enough for me. It took an hour since there were so many that wanted revenge on me..

I kept going until one person was left standing, they dropped their gun and dropped to their knees. They hung their head low and placed their hands up, "P-please...spare me." They said, their voice cracking a bit.

I stared at him in disbelief..

I walked closer to the young bunny monster and knelt down. "Spare you? Oh...that's not happening." I said and pulled their head up, they winced in pain but i didn't care.

"Where did you keep him captive, eyesore?" I asked, they gulped and tears started to fall from their eyes. "W-we Don't have him...the one the leader just kidnapped is with the one who leaked the information about you having a love affair..." They confessed.

I pulled his hair harder and they screamed "O-outer!! H-he's the one who leaked the information!!!...".

My eyes glared at him and I slammed his head on the floor. I could see blood dripping and they whimpered. "Where. Is. The. Damned. Place?" I asked.

"I-in The omega timeline! Glass street, Blue-roofed house! P-please spare me..!" He cried out. I growled and said "Oh..you need to compensate first, you will be my slave after this is done and I'll spare you.". "Y-yes sir..." They said and I stood up.

I teleport to the said AU and street, and began searching for the house. After I found the house, I bust the door down. I walked in and saw Sci crying on the ground. He looks up to me in shock and confusion but I ignored him and continued in anyway. "O-outer is in the room with a yellow doorknob.." Sci says in a low tone, he was looking down.

I was a bit suspicious about Sci's behavior so I knew I had to be quick. I ran into the small hallway and before I could arrive in front of the door that Sci mentioned, I met Killer in the hallway.

We both looked at eachother in shock, and the door behind him was open. He was in his female ecto-body and he wasn't wearing any clothes at all...but the thing that hit me was the white substance dripping from his pussy to his legs..

I was shocked...

He looked like he was about to cry... I didn't waste a moment and ran to him, I hug him and he hugged back. He broke out into tears and I comforted him. I used my jacket to cover him, I look up and saw Outer naked but also in shock. He was looking behind us?

I turned my head around and saw Sci glaring at him with tears.

"You disgust me Outer...I tried my best to change you into a better person but you destroyed my trust." Sci said and looked away.

I used my tenticle to grab Outer's face and smashed him into a wall. "Sci thank you..." I muttered and sighed.

I teleported to my room and made Killer sit on the bed.

He stared down, sniffling...

I placed my hand on his cheek and lifted his head gently. "It's okay Kills, it wasn't your fault." I said, trying to reassure him.

"You tried so hard to finally get back with me and I... cheated on you like this. Nightmare I'm a fucking whore! I-i desperately work at a cafe where the boss is a huge pervert and I wear slutty dresses, now I just got fucked by Outer when my guard was down and he filled me with his seed... You can't possibly want to be with me anymore, right?!-" He said while tearing up and I cover his mouth.

"That doesn't matter, you are my queen and you will always be. What matters right now is your well-being." I said and hugged him. "You can use the bathroom to take a bath." I said and I felt his hands wrap around me.

"Y-you are officially my lover again, it's the least I can do Nighty.."